• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Kobe&gt;Lebron[/quote]</P>

Don't get me started</P>

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]Tell us what you saw BBI85?

"it was horrible MMb flashed me in the parking lot. "

[/quote]

if i did that there would only be tears of joy []
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Kobe&gt;Lebron[/quote]</p>

Don't get me started</p>[/quote]
        Ben&gt;Eli

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
          Expect a nite EXACTLY like that ......
          [/quote]

So bring a bottle of mouthwash I guess?

Nah I'm not drinking tequila or sloe gin at this, there is no point in that, unless... like I said there is a good reason.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Kobe>Lebron[/quote]</p>

Don't get me started</p>[/quote]
            Ben>Eli
            [/quote]

u will die

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no way im doin tequila, specially since patron isn't involved in open bar[/quote]BIG BOY PANTS, BIG BOY PANTS, BIG BOY PANTS!!!!!

LOL
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Kobe&gt;Lebron[/quote]</P>

Don't get me started</P>

[/quote]
                Ben&gt;Eli
                [/quote]</P>

That's true...</P>

Why was that thread locked? [:'(] That was an awesome thread</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL puking aint bad..... It's called getting your 2nd wind,LOL
                  [/quote]

It's called "Boot And Rally"

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]

haha and come draft day we better not get the old story i got from aol/yahoo girls , "oh that was me from like 3 years ago"
                    [/quote] i partied with IBB down at RU... she lives up to the hype and then more[/quote]
                    OK, we should start a thing goin on what time the 1st person is gonna pass out.... Ill start off and say 6pm

Remember its open bar so I know a few of us are gonna be constantly ordering rounds of shots for everyone..... I suggest a nice carb filled meal b4 getting there, its my duty to make this thing a tishfest, LOL
                    [/quote]</p>

carbs would def be a good thing! lol i dont think anyone passes outAT the bar before 8 but ill bet someone pukes by 615 lol</p>

[/quote]

I want to see someone pass out before we draft around 7ish-7:30. lol. That would be damn funny.
                    [/quote]</p>

i wanna see hoe insane that entire place goes ifwe trade for Braylon </p>[/quote]

If we did trade for him, I would be so mad! I would have to make sure I don't hurl my glass or bottle at the tv, lol.

But on that note, I remember the Eli draft party at the stadium. That place went nuts when the commish announced we traded for Manning. I never seen a place just go crazy. It was like everyone in the stadium found out they won the lottery. lol.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]BIG BOY PANTS, BIG BOY PANTS, BIG BOY PANTS!!!!!

LOL
                      [/quote]

you know Kase, a "Good Reason" for me to drink Tequila might be to make MMB drink Tequila now that I think about it :P

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                        Expect a nite EXACTLY like that ......
                        [/quote]

So bring a bottle of mouthwash I guess?

Nah I'm not drinking tequila or sloe gin at this, there is no point in that, unless... like I said there is a good reason.
                        [/quote]...How bout Giants getting Braylon, is that a good enough reason???
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]

haha and come draft day we better not get the old story i got from aol/yahoo girls , "oh that was me from like 3 years ago"
                          [/quote] i partied with IBB down at RU... she lives up to the hype and then more[/quote]
                          OK, we should start a thing goin on what time the 1st person is gonna pass out.... Ill start off and say 6pm

Remember its open bar so I know a few of us are gonna be constantly ordering rounds of shots for everyone..... I suggest a nice carb filled meal b4 getting there, its my duty to make this thing a tishfest, LOL
                          [/quote]</p>

carbs would def be a good thing! lol i dont think anyone passes out*AT the bar before 8 but ill bet someone pukes by 615 lol</p>

[/quote]

I want to see someone pass out before we draft around 7ish-7:30. lol. That would be damn funny.
                          [/quote]</p>

i wanna see hoe insane that entire place goes if*we trade for Braylon </p>[/quote]

If we did trade for him, I would be so mad! I would have to make sure I don't hurl my glass or bottle at the tv, lol.

But on that note, I remember the Eli draft party at the stadium. That place went nuts when the commish announced we traded for Manning. I never seen a place just go crazy. It was like everyone in the stadium found out they won the lottery. lol.
                          [/quote]

i'll go ape ****

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="Harooni"]Tell us what you saw BBI85?

"it was horrible MMb flashed me in the parking lot. "

[/quote]</P>

ROFLMAO</P>

[/quote]</P>

that was awesome LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]BIG BOY PANTS, BIG BOY PANTS, BIG BOY PANTS!!!!!

LOL
                              [/quote]

you know Kase, a "Good Reason" for me to drink Tequila might be to make MMB drink Tequila now that I think about it :P
                              [/quote]

bro if blackout and get thrown out don't ssay i didn't warn ya

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

carbs would def be a good thing! lol i dont think anyone passes outAT the bar before 8 but ill bet someone pukes by 615 lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i wanna see hoe insane that entire place goes ifwe trade for Braylon </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'll be ordering my Braylon jersey</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X