This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"]...How bout Giants getting Braylon, is that a good enough reason???
    [/quote]

No that calls for Jack... he's my friend, I only drink My Enemy when I did something bad.

but I'll drink one shot of it to make MMB do it :P

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I'll go ape ****[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]

haha and come draft day we better not get the old story i got from aol/yahoo girls , "oh that was me from like 3 years ago"
        [/quote] i partied with IBB down at RU... she lives up to the hype and then more[/quote]
        OK, we should start a thing goin on what time the 1st person is gonna pass out.... Ill start off and say 6pm

Remember its open bar so I know a few of us are gonna be constantly ordering rounds of shots for everyone..... I suggest a nice carb filled meal b4 getting there, its my duty to make this thing a tishfest, LOL
        [/quote]</P>

carbs would def be a good thing! lol i dont think anyone passes outAT the bar before 8 but ill bet someone pukes by 615 lol</P>

[/quote]

I want to see someone pass out before we draft around 7ish-7:30. lol. That would be damn funny.
        [/quote]</P>

i wanna see hoe insane that entire place goes ifwe trade for Braylon </P>

[/quote]

If we did trade for him, I would be so mad! I would have to make sure I don't hurl my glass or bottle at the tv, lol.

But on that note, I remember the Eli draft party at the stadium. That place went nuts when the commish announced we traded for Manning. I never seen a place just go crazy. It was like everyone in the stadium found out they won the lottery. lol.
        [/quote] i'll go ape ****[/quote]</P>

your not the only one! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
          bro if blackout and get thrown out don't ssay i didn't warn ya[/quote]

If you black out and get thrown out because of one shot of tequila then It'll be one of the highlights of the night....be fing hilarious.

Comment

the warnings are out there already
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Kobe&gt;Lebron[/quote]</p>

Don't get me started</p>[/quote]
              Ben&gt;Eli
              [/quote]

u will die[/quote]
              Championships = Greatness

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]BIG BOY PANTS, BIG BOY PANTS, BIG BOY PANTS!!!!!

LOL
                [/quote]

you know Kase, a "Good Reason" for me to drink Tequila might be to make MMB drink Tequila now that I think about it :P
                [/quote]

<font size="6"><u>TEQUILA!!!!!!</u></font>
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"]Tell us what you saw BBI85?

"it was horrible MMb flashed me in the parking lot. "

[/quote]

if i did that there would only be tears of joy [][/quote]
                  haha did you see this movie yet? its ok not ball bouncing funny or anything.

Comment

lol one shot of tequila with a half bottle of jack

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Kobe&gt;Lebron[/quote]</P>

Don't get me started</P>

[/quote]
                      Ben&gt;Eli
                      [/quote] u will die[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

Championships without Shaq are even better []</P>

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"]Tell us what you saw BBI85?

"it was horrible MMb flashed me in the parking lot. "

[/quote]

if i did that there would only be tears of joy [][/quote]
                        haha did you see this movie yet?* its ok not ball bouncing funny or anything.
                        [/quote]

na i wanted to dtho... looked good

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]BIG BOY PANTS, BIG BOY PANTS, BIG BOY PANTS!!!!!

LOL
                          [/quote]

you know Kase, a "Good Reason" for me to drink Tequila might be to make MMB drink Tequila now that I think about it :P
                          [/quote]

bro if blackout and get thrown out don't ssay i didn't warn ya[/quote]
                          Wait that wasnt the original plan?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol one shot of tequila with a half bottle of jack[/quote]

Ummm I hear "Big Boy Pants" anyone else hear that?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Kobe>Lebron[/quote]</P>

Don't get me started</P>

[/quote]
                              Ben>Eli
                              [/quote] u will die[/quote]
                              [/quote]</P>

Championships without Shaq are even better []</P>[/quote]

too bad they dont exist... when it comes to kobe at least

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the warnings are out
                                [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X