Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    hahahahahahaha.....

    Funny you say that, I got my sense of humor from him.

    I can't stop laughing now....thanks.
    Or complete lack of......
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Or complete lack of......
      Still laughing.

      Luv you :*

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Still laughing.

        Luv you :*
        lol ok then
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          lol ok then
          still laughing...that was great....

          Starting to think maybe Major Allen wasn't Allentown at all....idk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            still laughing...that was great....

            Starting to think maybe Major Allen wasn't Allentown at all....idk
            Are you feeling alright??
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Are you feeling alright??
              Out-******-standing

              I needed a good laugh

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Are you feeling alright??
                oh sorry....

                ...no, I'm feeling my keyboard right now.

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Why am I not surprised dezz has a tool obsession....
                      Im guessing you are too

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiTtWnx_rjY

                      dis dat chill **** dough.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Im guessing you are too

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiTtWnx_rjY

                        dis dat chill **** dough.
                        no, I'll listen to their stuff if it comes on, but not something I seek out. Mostly Beatles and Weird Al for me.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          looks like he farted and wants to see if anyone noticed.

                          Comment


                          • HAHAHAHAHAH "you ****in' jerk."
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              no, I'll listen to their stuff if it comes on, but not something I seek out. Mostly Beatles and Weird Al for me.

                              Comment


                              • what an interesting combination..........

                                I listen to 75% punk rock/post-hardcore 20% hip hop and 5% other
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X