• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    eat something
    I forgot to bring my lunch to work
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yea.....I just wish Beth's family would stop treating me like something horrible that happened to their daughter.
      I once dated an Asian girl for about a year+, and her parents wouldnt even acknowledge my existence because I was white. At the time I didnt think much of it, because i was young and probably didnt care what people thought about me, but when they finally did speak to me, it was about how I wasn't good enough for their daughter. So I didnt have much to say other than "sorry for having a job and being in school" ?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        I forgot to bring my lunch to work
        oh that sucks....can't run out and get something?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I once dated an Asian girl for about a year+, and her parents wouldnt even acknowledge my existence because I was white. At the time I didnt think much of it, because i was young and probably didnt care what people thought about me, but when they finally did speak to me, it was about how I wasn't good enough for their daughter. So I didnt have much to say other than "sorry for having a job and being in school" ?
          Yea, fun. Her family is catholic and said I have dragged their daughter down satan's path and damned her to hell.

Comment

oh that sucks....can't run out and get something?
            No :/ cause it's dangerous to leave people with disabilities unattended ya know? Just gonna have to toughen it out

Comment

Yea, fun. Her family is catholic and said I have dragged their daughter down satan's path and damned her to hell.
              WELL then......that's a bit wordy....

I'm not a huge fan of "the religious folk" but i'll keep the opinions to myself
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No :/ cause it's dangerous to leave people with disabilities unattended ya know? Just gonna have to toughen it out
                That's too bad. I figured there were other people there that could cover you for a break. Do you have somebody to call to bring you something, maybe your bf. If he can't fulfill your whims, what good is he?

Comment

no, please share. in the spirit of oversharing.

It's #DSPDay in here, if you haven't noticed.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    no, please share. in the spirit of oversharing.

It's #DSPDay in here, if you haven't noticed.
                    "My name is DSP, and all you need to know about me, is that anything you say to me WILL put me over the edge!!"
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

LOL, they tried an intervention a while ago to drag her away from me....brought a priest even. She said it was more like an attempted exorcism. Funny part was she was going to show them her ring because we had just gotten engaged two nights before. She was hoping they would be happy for her when they saw that and would put aside their pre-conceived notions. Nope, that didn't work out too well.

Comment

That's too bad. I figured there were other people there that could cover you for a break. Do you have somebody to call to bring you something, maybe your bf. If he can't fulfill your whims, what good is he?
                        There's the enclave supervisor, and she'll let me leave for a bit. However sometimes she needs to go over to the warehouse to get more orders when it comes in, so I stay and monitor people for her.

And haha, he'll bring it to me, but I'm leaving in 30 min!

Comment

Teach them how to take care of themselves.

Comment

• Who gives a **** about red coffee cups?
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Teach them how to take care of themselves.
                              major breakthrough right here!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Who gives a **** about red coffee cups?
                                me

Comment

Working...
                                X