• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Who gives a **** about red coffee cups?
        You PC bro??

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I'm in my mid 50's and I look awesome.
          I would have gone with dreamy, but awesome works

Comment

• Rants against PC have become as annoying as PC in general.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Well maybe for you. I have no family (blood related) except my sister who spends it with her husband's family, and they are insufferable. Beth's family does not want me there and isn't subtle about it. I usually spend it with an old boss/friend with a few other people who are alone for the holiday at his closed restaurant. He makes a nice dinner and we have fun, but I never come away with a happy feeling of my life on that day. So yea....thanksgiving blows.
              Don't you spend it with your SO?

My wife had a similar situ, we did our own Chinese food and video day for years. Now we host transient thanksgiving. Just our kids and some assorted folks that have no place to go. It's always great albeit somewhat unconventional. And oftentimes folks need to crash here for having too much of the drinking

Comment

• Everybody is invited to my house for thanksgiving !! cancel your uncomfortable holiday plans....and join me and my wife ....we'll kill and grill something ... watch some football and chill the **** out and forget about all the *******s in the world for one day....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

My wife had a similar situ, we did our own Chinese food and video day for years. Now we host transient thanksgiving. Just our kids and some assorted folks that have no place to go. It's always great albeit somewhat unconventional. And oftentimes folks need to crash here for having too much of the drinking
                  that sound pretty damn cool man what time is dinner ?

Comment

that was one time Sarc. Jfc
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      ....we'll kill and grill something ...
                      You savage barbarian

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        that sound pretty damn cool man what time is dinner ?
                        About 4pm. But given the crowd, the food goes out and stays out and the door is open. It ends when the last person falls asleep which could be as early as 8:30 and as late as 3:30. So far

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          that was one time Sarc. Jfc
                          I know; and I know I said I never mention it again, but I'm the one that had to explain all those puppies....

Comment

No, she goes to her parents house where the very large extended family all gather. My presence is not welcome by many there and I let her go alone as it is the only time she gets a chance to see some members of her family. No need to create tension just by showing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              No, she goes to her parents house where the very large extended family all gather. My presence is not welcome by many there and I let her go alone as it is the only time she gets a chance to see some members of her family. No need to create tension just by showing up.
                              Gotcha. It's not beyond reasonable that she could stop attending that given the circumstances. With that, I shall shut on the subject. For everyone's sake, but mostly Bill's....

Comment

• So..

#Ban0820 and chill?
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X