This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    You just want an extra win because your team is in the basement.

It's ok Morehead..it's ok!!!!!
    You really need to not comment on this Rudy. Use some judgement here.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I mean, if I lost 3 in a row, I'd be searching for answers too.

Damn Morehead, what happened to your FF prowess?
      Andrew Luck and Jimmy Graham. That's what happened on this team.

Comment

Monster Energy is kinda gross...
        depends what kind. those who say it's gross I usually recommend the white Ultra Zero can. nom noms!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Jp wore a monster hoodie every day from 2008-2012
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Jp wore a monster hoodie every day from 2008-2012
            lol nah..... I did get one for free a few years ago for mailing in a bunch of tabs.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• people who wear monster gear are the worst.....in my town they are called "****in' flat-brimmers"
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                No offense but our league is ****ed up because one team isn't functioning. That team actually has three defenses for God's sake and essentially no decent RB's.
                There is a WR on a bye and no WR's on the bench. There is a QB on a bye and no QB on the bench.
                At least she doesnt have 5 tight ends. Shes slowly getting better

Comment

• Can you get somebody to take over the unattended team?

I'd do it but I won't be the most active participant. At least I would have people who aren't on IR or bye week starting each week.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Can you get somebody to take over the unattended team?

I'd do it but I won't be the most active participant. At least I would have people who aren't on IR or bye week starting each week.
                    I think there's an option for that, I had it happen in a league one year.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      At least she doesnt have 5 tight ends. Shes slowly getting better
                      FF is hard to predict. I'm in dead last in the 2nd GMB league and I'm like 17 points behind the first place team. My other team is tied for first with many of the same players. Just a couple trades to get Gurley and Gronk helped. But Luck has killed me there as well. No I have Carr starting and I'm happy with that.
                      But in the league where I'm 3-6, My RB's are good, my WR's are good, my TE's are fine, now my QB is all ****ed up. I'm still not done though. I'm only 1 game out of a playoff spot. I expect 50 Shades O Morehead to surge to the championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I think there's an option for that, I had it happen in a league one year.
                        Well if you want I'll do it. I'll have the time on Tuesday or Wednesday to set my lineup and let it go from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          FF is hard to predict. I'm in dead last in the 2nd GMB league and I'm like 17 points behind the first place team. My other team is tied for first with many of the same players. Just a couple trades to get Gurley and Gronk helped. But Luck has killed me there as well. No I have Carr starting and I'm happy with that.
                          But in the league where I'm 3-6, My RB's are good, my WR's are good, my TE's are fine, now my QB is all ****ed up. I'm still not done though. I'm only 1 game out of a playoff spot. I expect 50 Shades O Morehead to surge to the championship.
                          I hate that....when you are putting up more points than all the winning teams each week EXCEPT the guy whos playing you putting up 50% more
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            Well if you want I'll do it. I'll have the time on Tuesday or Wednesday to set my lineup and let it go from there.
                            Not my league.....I don't even know who's team they are talking about
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Watkins ****ed me last night.....oh well, that's what I deserve; he was still a smarter play than my other options
                              Atta-boy! Taste that rainbow tbh

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Byron!

Comment

Working...
                                X