This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I hate that....when you are putting up more points than all the winning teams each week EXCEPT the guy whos playing you putting up 50% more
    Weirdest thing. I think it was week 2, I had the second most points in both of my leagues and lost both matches. The odds are very low on that happening.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      FF is hard to predict. I'm in dead last in the 2nd GMB league and I'm like 17 points behind the first place team. My other team is tied for first with many of the same players. Just a couple trades to get Gurley and Gronk helped. But Luck has killed me there as well. No I have Carr starting and I'm happy with that.
      But in the league where I'm 3-6, My RB's are good, my WR's are good, my TE's are fine, now my QB is all ****ed up. I'm still not done though. I'm only 1 game out of a playoff spot. I expect 50 Shades O Morehead to surge to the championship.
      That spots mine old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Atta-boy! Taste that rainbow tbh
        What are you doing for the game on Sunday....Brese is about to go all "**** THA POLICE" and take some vacation time that day to go to the bar.
        I figure if I go to Billy Bobs, where I have been for both Super Bowls.....figured we could use that good luck streak
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCsvzLUlnwo

Comment

You really need to not comment on this Rudy. Use some judgement here.
            But I just did
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Andrew Luck and Jimmy Graham. That's what happened on this team.
              So bad FF decisions on your part?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                But I just did
                MH is littree pissed off with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  depends what kind. those who say it's gross I usually recommend the white Ultra Zero can. nom noms!!
                  Like the green one. I like it, but at the same time I don't lol.

I think Full Throttle and Amp energy taste better IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    What else is new :-)

Comment

So bad FF decisions on your part?
                      I made the same decisions in the other league and I'm in first. A lot of luck in FF.

What's NOT luck is doing the right thing when joining a FF league. You have complete control over that.

I've bitten my tongue over this thing, but when you start talking smack you have no leg to stand on.

Comment

I made the same decisions in the other league and I'm in first. A lot of luck in FF.

What's NOT luck is doing the right thing when joining a FF league. You have complete control over that.

I've bitten my tongue over this thing, but when you start talking smack you have no leg to stand on.
                        You're a grown man, you should be able to take a little smack from a 22 year old.

Comment

Andrew Luck and Jimmy Graham. That's what happened on this team.
                          Andrew Luck (and injuries) screwed my season as well.

Now I'm scrambling for an outside shot at the playoffs. It's embarrassing.

Comment

You're a grown man, you should be able to take a little smack from a 22 year old.
                            From paying competitors.....Absolutely.

Comment

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

At least she doesnt have 5 tight ends. Shes slowly getting better

Does she have one? That's really all that's important

Comment

Working...
                                X