Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    You're a grown man, you should be able to take a little smack from a 22 year old.
    Yea but....why are you doing any talking when your team is barely active? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Yea but....why are you doing any talking when your team is barely active? lol
      Well she is locked out which has created huge problems with the fairness of the league. Some teams have played against her team with half a roster.

      Everyone has their lives to lead and we can't know what personal situations other folks are dealing with. So I never said a word about Rudy not paying in our league.
      But she needs to either be contrite about it or not say anything. There is no third option.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        What are you doing for the game on Sunday....Brese is about to go all "**** THA POLICE" and take some vacation time that day to go to the bar.
        I figure if I go to Billy Bobs, where I have been for both Super Bowls.....figured we could use that good luck streak

        My daughter is getting married tomorrow. I will be hosting a brunch in Queens for a bunch of out of towners before they all get on planes and leave the state. We're then probably hosting the stragglers at our house for the rest of the afternoon until they all leave which means I"ll be watching the game at home.

        with dezz.

        Y'all are welcome to join us for either or both.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Well she is locked out which has created huge problems with the fairness of the league. Some teams have played against her team with half a roster.

          Everyone has their lives to lead and we can't know what personal situations other folks are dealing with. So I never said a word about Rudy not paying in our league.
          But she needs to either be contrite about it or not say anything. There is no third option.
          BURN.
          well, yea that's all ridiculous.
          I feel like it happens every year. Luckily, I no longer have to deal with that ****.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            My daughter is getting married tomorrow. I will be hosting a brunch in Queens for a bunch of out of towners before they all get on planes and leave the state. We're then probably hosting the stragglers at our house for the rest of the afternoon until they all leave which means I"ll be watching the game at home.

            with dezz.

            Y'all are welcome to join us for either or both.
            Nice, sounds like an action packed weekend. Congrats.
            Have fun hanging out with Dezz, the imaginary person.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              From paying competitors.....Absolutely.
              You were avoiding me in the beginning of the week, dont lie.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                BURN.
                well, yea that's all ridiculous.
                I feel like it happens every year. Luckily, I no longer have to deal with that ****.
                I do love Rudy. I really do. Seems like a fine young woman.

                Just a frustrating situation for an overly competitive person like me.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Well she is locked out which has created huge problems with the fairness of the league. Some teams have played against her team with half a roster.

                  Everyone has their lives to lead and we can't know what personal situations other folks are dealing with. So I never said a word about Rudy not paying in our league.
                  But she needs to either be contrite about it or not say anything. There is no third option.
                  I agree with all of that but I think the commish was too quick to take her team over.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Nice, sounds like an action packed weekend. Congrats.
                    Have fun hanging out with Dezz, the imaginary person.

                    Thanks man - it should be a good time. You're gonna miss out on some killer bagels. I think great neck invented the bagel and schmear or something

                    RE: dezz - you must be joking. He rocks!

                    I can't tell you how helpful he's been to us this week.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      You were avoiding me in the beginning of the week, dont lie.
                      Personally...I like all the smack talk. You should have just let me have it this week. I'm fine with that. It's actually less fun without it.

                      This league was dead a few years ago. There was no interest quite honestly. So I started talking all kinds of smack since I was the defending champ to get people going. Nothing motivates folks around here like the prospect of shutting up Good Ol' Morehead.

                      BTW........I won by over 100 points in the finals. (2 week match). Poor Ryan. He hasn't been the same since. My team was unbeatable.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        I agree with all of that but I think the commish was too quick to take her team over.
                        I'm not familiar with the situation, but FF is not time consuming enough where someone should get a 2nd chance in a league when $ is on the line. If you're messing with the competitive balance of the league, that's when you have to step in I think.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Thanks man - it should be a good time. You're gonna miss out on some killer bagels. I think great neck invented the bagel and schmear or something

                          RE: dezz - you must be joking. He rocks!

                          I can't tell you how helpful he's been to us this week.
                          lol, oh REALLY?! Is he putting up your visitors in his parents home? haha
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Yea but....why are you doing any talking when your team is barely active? lol
                            Because I'm still beating him, while my team is locked LMAO
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I do love Rudy. I really do. Seems like a fine young woman.

                              Just a frustrating situation for an overly competitive person like me.
                              Well hopefully you have a competitive team to match your competitive nature next year.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • But in all seriousness, I know it's frustrating and I do soncerely apologize for the hold up.

                                I take full responsibility.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X