This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea I don't get that either. Clear control of the ball, both feet in bounds. So as long as the play was over the goal line, that should be a TD.
    Running Backs just reach over the goal line lose the ball its a td anyway ...as far as I'm concerned they blew the call he clearly gets two feet down before the ball gets knocked out.....

Comment

• Soooooo Cruz is done for the year again. Season ending calf surgery.

Good thing he doesn't cost us a lot because of the front heavy guarantees. I feel like we should just cut ties....but we're stuck with the guy for another 3 seasons >.>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        Running Backs just reach over the goal line lose the ball its a td anyway ...as far as I'm concerned they blew the call he clearly gets two feet down before the ball gets knocked out.....
        Yea, exactly. No consistency.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hahaha
          He's a really famous wrestler. In recent years he's been viral online because people always make those RKO Outta Nowhere videos.
          stripper, wrestler; distinction without a difference

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            Do you think he got two feet down ?.....as far as time management go's we use up 10 more seconds with that series of plays maybe the pats don't have enough time ....of coarse this all hindsight, my biggest problem with time management is all the questions surrounding this team in that department ....I would think the rule of thumb there would be to use up some time get the pats to use their time or let it go to the TMW....but alas
            I think it was a TD, but what I think doesn't matter, he should not have made it debatable and tucked the ball away instead of showing it to the camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              stripper, wrestler; distinction without a difference
              I'm sure there are plenty of wrestlers that nobody would want to see strip....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think it was a TD, but what I think doesn't matter, he should not have made it debatable and tucked the ball away instead of showing it to the camera.
                I don't think he has "camera awareness" lol, but even so, there was possession, it was a terrible call.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm sure there are plenty of wrestlers that nobody would want to see strip....
                  Yet they do anyway

Comment

I don't think he has "camera awareness" lol, but even so, there was possession, it was a terrible call.
                    Well he pulls it out to show it to somebody. I say put it away, we can see it after you score.

Comment

Well he pulls it out to show it to somebody. I say put it away, we can see it after you score.
                      Are..uhh......are we talking about football still???
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yet they do anyway
                        I didn't know that about wrestlers actually.
                        Well except Kevin Nash....on IMDB it says he was in Magic Mike lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I dont understand how anyone can hate on hockey. Great sport.
                          exactly.....it's not like it's soccer or something

Comment

• Magic Mike is one of A-towns all time favs!!!

Channing Tatum is BAE

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Was just about to post that. That left had her out on her feet. She was chasing the other girl the whole time.

yeah, I was pretty happy that she got her *** kicked. Up till yesterday I didn't know who she was at all, but when I saw the tape and how she refused to touch gloves at the start...the beating seemed justified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                yeah, I was pretty happy that she got her *** kicked. Up till yesterday I didn't know who she was at all, but when I saw the tape and how she refused to touch gloves at the start...the beating seemed justified.
                                lol it's all her gimmick. Don't think she's that big of a *****
                                That said, I don't watch that stuff enough to really care about the outcomes.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X