Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You mean the green zone as sir Tom calls it.

    Ole A-town was always a redzone threat in high school.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      It's not a matter of being "ahead" of Harris. It's a matter of using 4WR packages that Nicks will undoubtedly be involved in. With Nicks leg problems I think it's reasonable to see him as a slot guy...where he doesn't have to beat press coverage. As soon as Cruz was lost, they signed Nicks. That's not a coincidence.
      Who knows what's going to happen. Who knows if Nicks can stay healthy. But I promise you their plans are to get Nicks involved with the offense.
      Will they dress a guy who can't play specials for the 5 plays a game they use 4 WRs? I wouldn't expect them to, they didn't last year for Washington.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Not if he doesn't dress. He has Corey Washington's role from last season.
        Corey was an undrafted nobody

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Will they dress a guy who can't play specials for the 5 plays a game they use 4 WRs? I wouldn't expect them to, they didn't last year for Washington.
          So youre saying they likely wont even have him dress gameday? We shall see I guess.

          Would you like to bet?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Corey was an undrafted nobody
            Ramses Barden is the truth... What

            Whoops!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              So youre saying they likely wont even have him dress gameday? We shall see I guess.

              Would you like to bet?

              I'll bet you a loaf of my nana's Banaba bread if I lose

              But......

              If you lose you must end every sentence by making it plural!!

              What !??

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                He is not behind those guys. You couldn't be more wrong. He wasn't signed because we were waiting for Cruz.
                Are you suggesting that it's a pure coincidence that Nicks was signed right after Cruz was put on IR?

                Come on people. You don't bring in a veteran WR who doesn't play ST's unless you want him in your offense with a meaningful role.
                Nicks could be waived next week. He's that kind of player at this point. No guarantee he'll even dress.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Corey was used and abused by the anti Tom crowd, led by MH.
                  A complete failure.

                  Comment


                  • An example would be


                    I'm not wearing any underwears

                    Or I'm tireds

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Corporeal Allan View Post
                      I'll bet you a loaf of my nana's Banaba bread if I lose

                      But......

                      If you lose you must end every sentence by making it plural!!

                      What !??
                      1s^

                      Comment


                      • How do you know if you are ugly ?

                        My nana thinks I'm a catch

                        But I can't tell

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Nicks could be waived next week. He's that kind of player at this point. No guarantee he'll even dress.
                          So why would they bring in someone who doesn't play ST's?
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            1s^
                            If you ignore him he will eventually go away Dezz. Everyone needs to make an effort not to respond to him in any way.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              So why would they bring in someone who doesn't play ST's?
                              Why do they need someone who plays special teams.

                              You are an under rated poster

                              Luv you

                              Comment


                              • Why no love for A-Town ?

                                If y'all want me gone

                                All ya had to do was ask

                                My lord!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X