This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Nothing. But I think people have way too high expectations for a player who has been sitting on his couch most of the season. I will be very happy if he surprises me because I was always a big fan of his.
    My first post was me admitting I was a little too excited for his return, but I stand by my comment regarding the red zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      checked another source and it just says knee surgery. don't know
      It's the large, hinge joint about halfway up your leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        My first post was me admitting I was a little too excited for his return, but I stand by my comment regarding the red zone.
        For how long?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Wanna bet?
          Let's bet

The loser must make the last word of every post plural

Or the winner gets a years supply of good n plenty candy

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            For how long?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              You gonna take pee breaks?

Comment

• So what plans do you guys have for the bye week?

Stinks not having the Jersey Giants to watch

Knowing ole A-town he'll probably just dial up a cutie and smoochie smooch

Only issue with that is I may have to put a grammatically accurate sentence together and that has always been a struggle for me.

Comment

• Well I'm off to the disco

See you cats after the bye week.

Miss y'all

Comment

Wanna bet?
                    Absolutely. You suggest he will have a "meaningful role," and I suggest he'll be a non-factor. Let's meet in the middle and set a benchmark.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• here, mark it

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Absolutely. You suggest he will have a "meaningful role," and I suggest he'll be a non-factor. Let's meet in the middle and set a benchmark.
                        I'm saying that their plan is to involve him in a meaningful way in the offense. If not they would have signed a guy who could play special teams.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I'm saying that their plan is to involve him in a meaningful way in the offense. If not they would have signed a guy who could play special teams.
                          That is kinda vague. Can't really lose that bet unless they switch him to safety.

Comment

• I think the better way to measure it is how many snaps a game does he get. Or if you think he will be used as a red zone weapon, how many targets in the red zone will he get. "Meaningful way" is meaningless and can be justified in anyway after the fact if your interest is in being right.

Comment

• I know why Cruz's calf didnt heal properly. Those God damn tight pants.

Comment

• KNOCK KNOCK
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X