Knock knock

Comment

• Originally posted by Corporeal Allan View Post
                I got one.

Knock knock
                Knock knock kill yourself
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Question.....what would you feelings on this season and how the team should proceed be if, the Giants won the division at 7-9 and managed to win in the 1st round of the play-offs and got destroyed in the 2nd round?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Question.....what would you feelings on this season and how the team should proceed be if, the Giants won the division at 7-9 and managed to win in the 1st round of the play-offs and got destroyed in the 2nd round?
                    I'd be content knowing we even got to the playoffs somehow....I also don't think it'd be indicative of how bad we've been, so....

I wouldn't be upset that we lost, if that's what you're asking.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Ayeeeeeee
                      Sorry I wasn't up at 2am (as usual) to reply. I'm slipping; need to work on my game apparently tbqh

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I'd be content knowing we even got to the playoffs somehow....I also don't think it'd be indicative of how bad we've been, so....

I wouldn't be upset that we lost, if that's what you're asking.
                        I meant more, what should the team do in the off season? Would you think they should stay the course with TC and Reese and the players, should they make small changes in the personnel, blow everything up, let TC or Reese go, or both, overhaul the scouts, fire more coordinators, etc...

Comment

I meant more, what should the team do in the off season? Would you think they should stay the course with TC and Reese and the players, should they make small changes in the personnel, blow everything up, let TC or Reese go, or both, overhaul the scouts, fire more coordinators, etc...
                          Making the playoffs at 7-9 is not a successful season. I don't want TC here at all, and haven't in quite some time.
                          I don't know what kind of decisions theyd make about the coordinators if that happened, unless they really wanted McaAdoo to be the new coach.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Making the playoffs at 7-9 is not a successful season. I don't want TC here at all, and haven't in quite some time.
                            I don't know what kind of decisions theyd make about the coordinators if that happened, unless they really wanted McaAdoo to be the new coach.
                            So you would fire TC and leave everybody else in place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Sorry I wasn't up at 2am (as usual) to reply. I'm slipping; need to work on my game apparently tbqh
                              Yeah wtf man? What else could you possibly doing at 2am??
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

So you would fire TC and leave everybody else in place?
                                That's not realistic. I like what we have with the offense for the most part, so I think there's a possibility that if TC is out, McAdoo is in. At that point, it'd be up to HIM who the coordinators are. I'll always be quite fond of Spags, but I have no attachment to him.
                                Tom Quinn should have been fired multiple seasons ago, for what it's worth.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X