• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Knock knock kill yourself
    No love for ole A-town?

Ayeeeeee!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      That's not realistic. I like what we have with the offense for the most part, so I think there's a possibility that if TC is out, McAdoo is in. At that point, it'd be up to HIM who the coordinators are. I'll always be quite fond of Spags, but I have no attachment to him.
      Tom Quinn should have been fired multiple seasons ago, for what it's worth.
      Didn't think it was.....

...I'm just curious what people would like to see happen or would do in the Giants place. On one hand, TC was told he had to make the play-offs and he did. On the other hand he only made it because everyone else was worse, 7-9 isn't really a play-off team. On one hand, he got there and won, on the other, he got outclassed in the 2nd round. Did TC do a great job getting them there at all with the dearth of talent on this roster and injuries to key players for all or large chunks of the season? Or is enough enough with these disappointing seasons? Is it the lack of talent on the acquisition side (Reese) or are they not able to develop talent (TC)? I really don't know. I love Coughlin, I like Spags too, but if the season continues much the same way it has so far I think I would be on the side of blowing it all up and starting again, TC, Reese, everybody. Seems to me this team has been running in place for a few seasons now and everybody shares a part of the blame. Though that may lead to a worse choice at both positions.

IDK on all this, hate to see some of these guys go, but something needs to change.

Comment

• Limping into the playoffs because your division is garbage is a little different than MAKING the playoffs in my own opinion. But hey....the Giants are chicken****s when it comes to making tough decisions. They are literally the worst.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Question.....what would you feelings on this season and how the team should proceed be if, the Giants won the division at 7-9 and managed to win in the 1st round of the play-offs and got destroyed in the 2nd round?
          I'd probably be okay with keeping the staff intact. But missing the playoffs at 7-9 would probably lead me to want change. That may not seem rational, but I feel like a playoff berth and win would be a nice building block for this team going into next year. Another miss, and I think they'll need a shakeup to straighten things out.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• And to answer your question about is the talent we have enough? On defense absolutely not. We need better LBs, multiple DEs, another safety, and a legitimate 3rd CB since we can never keep ours on the field.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              I'd probably be okay with keeping the staff intact. But missing the playoffs at 7-9 would probably lead me to want change. That may not seem rational, but I feel like a playoff berth and win would be a nice building block for this team going into next year. Another miss, and I think they'll need a shakeup to straighten things out.
              We were 7-9 two seasons ago and we were calling for heads to roll.......why anyone would be ok with that this year is beyond me....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Limping into the playoffs because your division is garbage is a little different than MAKING the playoffs in my own opinion. But hey....the Giants are chicken****s when it comes to making tough decisions. They are literally the worst.
                Well, if your boss told you that you could only keep your job if you out performed everybody else in your department and you did but only because a hole in the ground swallowed everybody else, would you expect him to keep to the agreement or take your termination?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Well, if your boss told you that you could only keep your job if you out performed everybody else in your department and you did but only because a hole in the ground swallowed everybody else, would you expect him to keep to the agreement or take your termination?
                  Not a great comparison...lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I also don't think that in this day and age in the NFL, that anything less than a .500 record is anything to brag about.

Like, if youre .500 but your competition is ****ty....that doesn't exactly make you any good...
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Not a great comparison...lol
                      I guess it depends on how good you are a conjuring human swallowing holes.

Comment

I also don't think that in this day and age in the NFL, that anything less than a .500 record is anything to brag about.

Like, if youre .500 but your competition is ****ty....that doesn't exactly make you any good...
                        idc
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          idc
                          Well....I'd only care about that train of though if we don't win the super bowl. Because at least that proves we aren't ****ty?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Let's blow up the whole league format. Players sign with the league and not the teams and the teams run a draft each season in march and divide up the players that way. Like dodgeball in 5th grade. The players that don't make rosters go play in a developmental league and can be picked up by anybody at any point in the season.

There, fixed it. Gooooo Laundry!

Comment

• Tommys not going anywhere. Get used to it

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Tommys not going anywhere. Get used to it
                                I can't wait for the day he's gone just to see you cry. I'm going to make a trip to where you live just to MAKE you cry, lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X