Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dont talk about bae like that.

    Comment


    • http://www.thescore.com/mlb/news/887172

      I love when people say "with all due respect" or "no offense" before unleashing a tidal wave of verbal abuse.

      "I mean Robbie’s not a bad guy, let me say that before I say anything bad about how he played," buuuut....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Sorry to hear that.
        Thanks, long time ago now, I was 18. Unfortunately my dad had his own issues with alcohol, not as bad as me, but at least I survived it. I've had plenty of time to deal with their loss badly since. I consider myself lucky because not everybody knows without a doubt the worst moment in their life, I do and everything else is sunshine and rainbows by comparison. Has made me a fairly optimistic person in the long run.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          http://www.thescore.com/mlb/news/887172

          I love when people say "with all due respect" or "no offense" before unleashing a tidal wave of verbal abuse.

          "I mean Robbie’s not a bad guy, let me say that before I say anything bad about how he played," buuuut....
          Reads like they interviewed him while he was drunk and drowning his sorrows at a bar. As a bartender I have heard many an incoherent rant like that. Bright side of bartending at a club now is it is too loud for anybody to unload their sorrows on me.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Reads like they interviewed him while he was drunk and drowning his sorrows at a bar. As a bartender I have heard many an incoherent rant like that. Bright side of bartending at a club now is it is too loud for anybody to unload their sorrows on me.
            Poorly written as well imo.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Poorly written as well imo.
              srsly....I have no love for Cano or MLB at all, but that article makes everybody look bad, Cano, the writer, Van Slyke and the Mariners. That in itself is a pretty mean feat.

              Comment


              • Baseball is not a sport
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Baseball is not a sport
                  Actually it is by any definition you use. It may not be a sport you enjoy, but it doesn't make it less of a sport. Personally, I love baseball, but have grown to despise Major League Baseball. So I stick to going to minor league games when I can.

                  Comment


                  • The contained Jv teams strikes again in Africa.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      The contained Jv teams strikes again in Africa.
                      huh?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        huh?
                        Im sorry, wrong group, its the group thats "on the run"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Actually it is by any definition you use. It may not be a sport you enjoy, but it doesn't make it less of a sport. Personally, I love baseball, but have grown to despise Major League Baseball. So I stick to going to minor league games when I can.
                          It's a hobby
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            It's a hobby
                            It can be a hobby as well, but it is definitely a sport.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              It can be a hobby as well, but it is definitely not a sport.
                              Agreed
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Agreed
                                not what I wrote. Find me any definition of "sport" that baseball does not qualify as such. This does not include some made up definition by you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X