This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    thanks for keeping the top seed warm in gmb2. I'll have it back now.
    Who are you assuming that is? I'm not in the gmb leagues obviously, so I don't know.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Fantasy gods are gonna take Gronk out tonight. Atonement for me picking up Rawls in 11 of 12 leagues yesterday.
      Why anyone would even WANT to play in 12 leagues is beyond me.....
      I play in 2, and even then I hate it lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I am amazed that people can keep track of 12 fantasy teams like that. I can't even find time in my life to join one fantasy league most years,

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Who are you assuming that is? I'm not in the gmb leagues obviously, so I don't know.
          neither do I, but corp allan was gmen0820 because he has a bug up his *** about my name, which he has never explained.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            neither do I, but corp allan was gmen0820 because he has a bug up his *** about my name, which he has never explained.
            if that was 0820, he really has to put more effort into his heel work.
            After the first day he wasn't even getting a reaction, and yet kept posting. Bill, if that's you.....your game is weak.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

pretty sure they're both Generation Eli lol. That's the only poster I know who types like that. Corp Allen seemed to have had a bone to pick with Alentown, which threw me off a bit.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

ooo, you deduced all of that because of "JenN"? Would've been very impressive if, ya know, Corp Allen really was me.

Comment

Yeah, it's gonna go down to the wire for you. But I'm tryna pull out a bye, so I'm all T'TC'C
                  Youre all about The ****.

easily the best name imho

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    yeah I'm pulling for you. I'm pulling the ****, I suppose.

Comment

ooo, you deduced all of that because of "JenN"? Would've been very impressive if, ya know, Corp Allen really was me.
                      Your the only one who has an issue and some dupe starts bringing it up, gee I wonder why I would think it was you. If I am wrong I apologize.

Comment

Why anyone would even WANT to play in 12 leagues is beyond me.....
                        I play in 2, and even then I hate it lol
                        I like being in 2

Comment

Your the only one who has an issue and some dupe starts bringing it up, gee I wonder why I would think it was you. If I am wrong I apologize.
                          -You're

-Gullibility

-Apology accepted

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

easily the best name imho
                            super vulgar imnsho

Comment

-You're

-Gullibility

-Apology accepted
                              Don't know which is more annoying, you correcting my grammar or making the mistake in the first place

Comment

• The hate in this thread is palpable....you can taste it.

Can't we all just get a long? We ARE approaching the holiday season, after all.....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X