X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    We eat turkey because it tastes good.
    Well, I'm on board for every food that tastes good.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Well.....it's fact....idk if I'd call it a joke. The beginning of this country is pretty dark lol.
      People just say what the want to advance their own agenda without realizing how hypocritical they sound.

I understand the argument against harboring refugees...I do.....because we can never be to sure who's coming in.
      BUT WHAT THE **** DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO COME INTO THIS COUNTRY ALL THE TIME?!?!!?!? lol

So ridiculous....it's just a reason for stupid ****ing people to act racist like they like to do, and it's comical that they don't even realize it.

This country was built by immigrants. Not only was it built by immigrants, but the thing that made this country so great was that we had such a culturally diverse society in some of our most formative years. Even a stupid ****in' mick like you should understand that.
      I don't care who comes into this country, but if you are going to partake in the advantages of living here, pay taxes like everyone else or GTFO.

Comment

Well, I'm on board for every food that tastes good.
        ever have grasshopper candy?

Hard honey and cayenne coating around a grasshopper, crunchy, sweet, spicy and delicious.

Comment

Well.....it's fact....idk if I'd call it a joke. The beginning of this country is pretty dark lol.
          People just say what the want to advance their own agenda without realizing how hypocritical they sound.

I understand the argument against harboring refugees...I do.....because we can never be to sure who's coming in.
          BUT WHAT THE **** DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO COME INTO THIS COUNTRY ALL THE TIME?!?!!?!? lol

So ridiculous....it's just a reason for stupid ****ing people to act racist like they like to do, and it's comical that they don't even realize it.

This country was built by immigrants. Not only was it built by immigrants, but the thing that made this country so great was that we had such a culturally diverse society in some of our most formative years. Even a stupid ****in' mick like you should understand that.
          *waits for Morehead to call you stupid liberal*
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'd say you're not far off....

I'm just working till 3p today, and then I'll be celebrating the American tradition of refugees coming to a country and destroying all the locals.

We call it Thanksgiving, and we eat turkey for some reason.....

For the record, I don't think the Americans invented imperialism, hippie.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Hmm, those clouds look mean. They offend me.
              Save the whales! Save those snails..

Comment

I don't care who comes into this country, but if you are going to partake in the advantages of living here, pay taxes like everyone else or GTFO.
                can't argue that. not even part of my point however lol.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Jon Oliver made that joke right? I find it amusing that an Englishman is lecturing Americans on colonialism, the very people the Pilgrims were running from.

Im tired of hearing about how "dark and evil" this country was, like Im ****in related to them. Arent you stereotyping a group of people?? Why does every one want to come here if were so evil?

Your second paragraph is one big contradicting statement.

Youre saying most of the country is racist because they dont trust Syrian refugees? It has nothing to do with people being racist. Its about being smart.

Im going to make you pay for a jar of 10000 jellybeans, at the very least 10 might be poisoned. Enjoy Pizzle.

Comment

ever have grasshopper candy?

Hard honey and cayenne coating around a grasshopper, crunchy, sweet, spicy and delicious.
                    not familiar....but that doesn't sound appealing to me.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What if they lose 4 of 6 and win the division and lose to the Pats in the SB?
                      I would just like everybody fired, please.

Sarcasman, stubborn a-hole

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Fire them
                        THAT'S what I'm talking about.

Call me when you need a job, dear. I could use someone like you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          THAT'S what I'm talking about.

Call me when you need a job, dear. I could use someone like you...
                          *calls* *calls* *calls*
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            *waits for Morehead to call you stupid liberal*
                            Ill do that for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Jon Oliver made that joke right? I find it amusing that an Englishman is lecturing Americans on colonialism, the very people the Pilgrims were running from.

Im tired of hearing about how "dark and evil" this country was, like Im ****in related to them. Arent you stereotyping a group of people?? Why does every one want to come here if were so evil?

Your second paragraph is one big contradicting statement.

Youre saying most of the country is racist because they dont trust Syrian refugees? It has nothing to do with people being racist. Its about being smart.

Im going to make you pay for a jar of 10000 jellybeans, at the very least 10 might be poisoned. Enjoy Pizzle.
                              So which kind of refugees would you trust exactly?
                              We have people all over the world fleeing various areas for what is largely considered religious persecution.....it just sounds so damn familiar, no?

It's extremely hypocritical of America to turn our backs on people, when we're the first person trying to be a ****ing super hero and meddling in business IN other countries.

And no, you're not related to the people who founded the country, but you're certainly from an immigrant family who came here for one reason or another.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

His people were too busy building NY to pay any attention to that crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HHQ7kMXl7M

Comment

Working...
                                X