This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Ok, what if they lost 4 of 6, won the division and beat the Pats in the Super Bowl?
    Make them retire.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      He's an odd boy.

He still inexplicably refuses to acknowledge his girlfriend is his girlfriend. And trust me, he punching over his weight with that one
      If he is punching her I will have to kick his ***.

Comment

Same answer. What's the point of being stubborn if you're not going to go all-in?
        Hey, I'm as stubborn as they come, but tough call firing everybody after winning a Super Bowl for a poor regular season record.

Comment

Hey, I'm as stubborn as they come, but tough call firing everybody after winning a Super Bowl for a poor regular season record.
          Then you make them retire

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Then you make them retire
            I don't think better traction in poor weather conditions really matters much in this situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              So which kind of refugees would you trust exactly?
              We have people all over the world fleeing various areas for what is largely considered religious persecution.....it just sounds so damn familiar, no?

It's extremely hypocritical of America to turn our backs on people, when we're the first person trying to be a ****ing super hero and meddling in business IN other countries.

And no, you're not related to the people who founded the country, but you're certainly from an immigrant family who came here for one reason or another.
              Were fighting an insurgency. This is exactly what they want. The terrorist in the Paris attack bragged about how easy it was to get back and forth from Syria. Your plan of just letting everyone in is naive and dangerous. Its not "orphans and widows". Most are men that could fight for their country. Listen to the heads of the FBI, CIA, Homeland security. They say theres likely already at least 1000 isis supporters here. Listen to General Flynn. Theyre all saying there huge gaps in the vetting process.
              And now 4 dozen Pentagon officials are now saying they were being told to water down terror reports.

Comment

I don't think better traction in poor weather conditions really matters much in this situation.
                I do

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Oh gee, wonder why they are our enemies.

Just this morning @AP: BREAKING: US commander: Some closely involved in mistaken Afghan hospital attack suspended from duties.
                  You do know that terrorist do that on purpose for this exact reason right. Hide in populated areas so they can stir up propaganda. Terrorist were using that hospital. You took the bait. Russia bombed a few hospitals last month. That didnt make the mainstream news....
                  See, this is the Obama mindset right here. Its OUR fault we have enemies.

Comment

Just one of the greatest rock bands to ever come out of the old country!

For the record, I hate politics for this reason:

Pizz is right that the country was acquired through violence, that's pretty much how all countries are created. dezz is right that whining about it 200 years* is pointless since it's how the world works and is the furthest thing from an American monopoly. But then Pizz is right that refusing entry refugee immigrants is hypocritical and in direct contradiction to the whole "bring me your tired, poor..." theme that made this country great.

How can you both be right and yet still be arguing?!?!?!? I'm telling on both of you..

edit: *later
                    Don't tell on me!!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

He's an odd boy.

He still inexplicably refuses to acknowledge his girlfriend is his girlfriend. And trust me, he punching over his weight with that one
                      I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

well, that's just ridiculous, he'd never even contemplate such a thing

The carfax guy is clearly no bobby cox..

Comment

Not my style. You don't have to worry about that, jmike. I'm one of the good guys.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT
                            See? This is exactly what I'm talking about!

Comment

He's an odd boy.

Vouch. You really out kicked your coverage there, JPiss
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I only have ONE question........

Who's buying me beers tonight?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X