Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    see, I didn't think it was an idiom.

Sounds like a poor choice of words there sarc
    I rarely choose words poorly, ftr, imo tbqh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      I rarely choose words poorly, ftr, imo tbqh
      Then maybe you should cook them a bit more.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        I'll tell ya...the US supports the state of Saudi Arabia which directly funds and supports ISIS and exports Wahabbism, the most putrid radical savage barbarian form of Islam all over the world backed by billions of dollars, they've done this for decades. This, on top of their suppression of any kind of human rights; the notion of putting Saudi Arabia and that term in the same sentence is laughable, is one of the primary causes of terrorism.

In addition to all that, the US overthrew Saddam which let that place become a terrorist filled hellhole. They; along with NATO, overthrew Gaddafi, which eventually let that place become another failed state and hell hole. Neither Iraq or Libya had terrorism issues before US intervention.

And now of course Syria, another place that did not have terrorism before the US, Saudis, and Turks started funding, arming, and training "moderates" to overthrow the president of that country. And now we ***** and moan about the refugees. One should look no further than the West for creating these terrorists and refugee crisis, my country included.
        Well said. I pointed out earlier that it's hypocritical of us to meddle, and then turn our backs on those we impact most.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Your jokes are so horrible. It's getting even worse.

jmike, I can no longer support your attempts at humor in this thread. Please stick to straight to the point, non-sarcastic, factual posts.

Thanks,
          Management
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• If I'm making money on Tinder stock, does that somehow indirectly make me a pimp?

IS pimpin' in fact that easy?!?!?!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              I'll tell ya...the US supports the state of Saudi Arabia which directly funds and supports ISIS and exports Wahabbism, the most putrid radical savage barbarian form of Islam all over the world backed by billions of dollars, they've done this for decades. This, on top of their suppression of any kind of human rights; the notion of putting Saudi Arabia and that term in the same sentence is laughable, is one of the primary causes of terrorism.

In addition to all that, the US overthrew Saddam which let that place become a terrorist filled hellhole. They; along with NATO, overthrew Gaddafi, which eventually let that place become another failed state and hell hole. Neither Iraq or Libya had terrorism issues before US intervention.

And now of course Syria, another place that did not have terrorism before the US, Saudis, and Turks started funding, arming, and training "moderates" to overthrow the president of that country. And now we ***** and moan about the refugees. One should look no further than the West for creating these terrorists and refugee crisis, my country included.
              If the Saudi gov were funding ISIS there would be a big uproar. Theres really no credible evidence to support that. Their human rights record is deplorable though.
              You can argue that it was wrong to invade Iraq, I disagree. Saddam was an evil piece of **** and was constantly breaking international laws, and we did find 500tons of yellow cake...
              Violence was way down in Iraq before we pulled out. Just the presence of 10000 Americans kept things relatively peaceful. We still have troops in Korea, Germany, Japan. The president didnt listen to his generals, thats on him.
              Syria, we created the vacuum when we pulled out of Iraq.
              The Lybian people over threw Kadaf, we supported the people.
              Id say things have gotten much worse as America scales back its influence in the region.
              Why is it AMericas fault that these people are killing innocent people? Arent these people responsible for their own actions?
              These people hated the west looooooooong before any of this.
              Last edited by dezzzR; 11-25-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

well done

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  If I'm making money on Tinder stock, does that somehow indirectly make me a pimp?

IS pimpin' in fact that easy?!?!?!

No. It directly makes you a pimp. And IAC is your *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    well done
                    LOL

Pizzer has no appreciation

Comment

LOL

Pizzer has no appreciation
                      *sigh*.....he meant WELL DONE STEAK......he wasn't congratulating you on an awesome post.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Your jokes are so horrible. It's getting even worse.

jmike, I can no longer support your attempts at humor in this thread. Please stick to straight to the point, non-sarcastic, factual posts.

Thanks,
                        Management

Comment

*sigh*.....he meant WELL DONE STEAK......he wasn't congratulating you on an awesome post.
                          Yes...I know....THAT IS WHY I LAUGHED....da

Comment

• I'm going to have to start saying something when I see your bad jokes. maybe scoring them? using decimals, because none of your jokes can be higher than a total of 1 on a scale of 1-10
                            =D
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm going to have to start saying something when I see your bad jokes. maybe scoring them? using decimals, because none of your jokes can be higher than a total of 1 on a scale of 1-10
                              =D
                              Bill and I already created that system, so 1s^

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Bill and I already created that system, so 1s^
                                Sure, but jmike can't get above a 1....so then what?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X