This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [insightful post]here[/insightful post]
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Now I understand your reluctance to declare your girlfriend you clever ******* you...
      why, because Egyptian wants to **** me? tell him to get in line please.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        [insightful post]here[/insightful post]
        Wow.... I'm awed by your insight. Please do share more.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            The floor around your toilet must be saturated.
            No it's good there is a drain in the middle of the floor. I did it in the traditional Japanese style, large soaking tub that can easily fit 3, hosed showerheads on the wall with stools and buckets. The whole room drains to the middle. It came out really nice and great way to start or finish your day. I even had this timer set up on the tub so it will fill with heated water in the morning if I want to soak before work. Though I did veer from tradition and included Jacuzzi jets in the tub also.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              You have to wait until 5pm for Gutfields insight.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Exactly what theyre trying to do now, infiltrate western countries, kill and cause as much chaos as possible.
                Makes me wonder why we've spent billions of dollars on TSA, who have never once stopped or detected any kind of legitimate threat, if we apparently just let all these terrorists in our country. I bet Dezz is one of them. His steadfast argument is probably the best front you could possibly have.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  why, because Egyptian wants to **** me? tell him to get in line please.
                  So that is how you spend your evenings....

"drivin that train, high on....

Comment

Makes me wonder why we've spent billions of dollars on TSA, who have never once stopped or detected any kind of legitimate threat, if we apparently just let all these terrorists in our country. I bet Dezz is one of them. His steadfast argument is probably the best front you could possibly have.
                    yeah ok sure jp fine

Comment

Makes me wonder why we've spent billions of dollars on TSA,
                      Because people want to feel secure, actually being secure is not as important to the average person.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        yeah ok sure jp fine
                        I like when you agree with my ridiculous statements, even though I become immediately suspicious of you....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

TSA is ****in worthless. Another useless government program.
                          That said, should I list terrorist attacks and thwarted attacks for you Pizz? This coming from a guy that lives 2 hours from the WTC? You should know first hand what theyre capable of.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            Because people want to feel secure, actually being secure is not as important to the average person.
                            I also enjoy being told to live in fear.

So long as it's all in the name of freedom, and the red white and blue, what could anyone possibly have to complain about, amirite?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I like when you agree with my ridiculous statements, even though I become immediately suspicious of you....
                              great point again yes agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                TSA is ****in worthless. Another useless government program.
                                That said, should I list terrorist attacks and thwarted attacks for you Pizz? This coming from a guy that lives 2 hours from the WTC? You should know first hand what theyre capable of.
                                Dezz I was being sarcastic lol. I thought I was obvious.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X