This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    my favorite part of that game was when there was a botched snap, and you can hear AR yell "AWW ****!!!"
    lol
    lol ****!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Anyone see Plax teeing off on philly fans yesterday? lol
      Yea it was pretty funny. "What if I told you the Eagles play in New England next week" then he said something like "Eagles 40 for 40". Lol

Comment

• So weds night, I was out for a bit, was leaving one bar around 8 to meet up with some people at another. Only had 1 beer at the first bar, no big deal.
        So I get there, and get a text from my buddy, "hey running a little late. Got called back to work to deal with something, should only be like 30 more mins."

So I didn't want to wait IN the bar, felt like that would just make me drink more, which I wasn't too keen on doing that night. So I'm in a municipal lot, and waiting in my car.
        I fell asleep......
        get a knock on my window, it's a cop. Roll down my window, and he immediately ask if I've been drinking, I said no, I was waiting for some friends...
        My phone was on my lap and I looked at the time. I had been there an hour and a half lol. missed 3 calls ,~4 texts.

He gave me like every sobriety test in the book lol. Which of course, I was fine.

I'm basically a bum, falling asleep in a parking lot. lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          only 18 on mine
          $%^&*(*&^%$!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaz View Post
            How many points did stafford put up in your league? He gave me 36 which I feel was low.
            Proud of you, ya only made a few grammatical errors in dat post

Stafford is capitalized for starters.

Oops

Comment

So weds night, I was out for a bit, was leaving one bar around 8 to meet up with some people at another. Only had 1 beer at the first bar, no big deal.
              So I get there, and get a text from my buddy, "hey running a little late. Got called back to work to deal with something, should only be like 30 more mins."

So I didn't want to wait IN the bar, felt like that would just make me drink more, which I wasn't too keen on doing that night. So I'm in a municipal lot, and waiting in my car.
              I fell asleep......
              get a knock on my window, it's a cop. Roll down my window, and he immediately ask if I've been drinking, I said no, I was waiting for some friends...
              My phone was on my lap and I looked at the time. I had been there an hour and a half lol. missed 3 calls ,~4 texts.

He gave me like every sobriety test in the book lol. Which of course, I was fine.

I'm basically a bum, falling asleep in a parking lot. lol
              Dat story put me to sleep tbh IMO

Oww!

Comment

• Pizza
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• This bisch, ( chuckles to himself)

Ateeeeeention!!!!

Private Allan Sir yasssss $ir

Comment

• I like to do!

What about you?

Come at me!

Biting off more dan you can chew !!

Comment

• I may have what you call a laxed mind but I ain't punchy!

Butkus!!!

Comment

• jmike using her alt again smh
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

jmike using her alt again smh
                          Jenmike is just as bad as ole A-town when it comes to spelling!!!

Both spell their names wrong.

JK JM

So did y'all have a good Thanksgiving ?

Pizz any more hilarious stories ?!?

See what I did there.

Whoops!!!

Comment

• Hey private, let's get a Jp story ranking
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• On a scale of 1 to Rudy's backside I give his story of falling asleep in a parking lot a 3.

Howevs it was one of his better ones. For someone who is so critical of others jokes n stories he sure knows how to bore the hell out of ya!!!

He needs to work on his story telling TBH IMO. Chubby people are supposed to be funny.

Whoops!!!

Comment

Hey private, let's get a Jp story ranking
                                Dont forget he doesn't have a GF

But there is a girl who would be upset if she read that!!

Love that one. Cracks me up every time. I give it 2. One for each time he makes that joke.

Pure comedic Gold!!!

Who what who what who what!!!

Whoops!! I didn't again.

Whoops!!! Played with your heart. Have mercy!!
                                Last edited by Private Allan; 11-28-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X