This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaz View Post
    Oh great I knew the kid didn't look like me.
    Lucky for the kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Better question is why do straights refer to their significant other as wife or husband. Why not call them what they are, your partner in life. Unless you see them as temporary.
      Because I hear partner and I think of work.

I call my women "lovahh"

Comment

• I just call my GFs biotch

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Baeth or gtfo
          I agree, bae is the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Because I hear partner and I think of work.

I call my women "lovahh"

Inflatables don't really care what you call them.

Comment

Lucky for the kid.

Haha I know right? She looks like my wife thank god. I was worried about that too. I make a goofy enough looking guy. Can you imagine a girl version?

Comment

• Netflix should do a superhero series about Han****. The will smith movie. The movie was ok but a series could be good.

Comment

Haha I know right? She looks like my wife thank god. I was worried about that too. I make a goofy enough looking guy. Can you imagine a girl version?
                  Creepy image of you with long hair in a dress. Let's just say she wouldn't be beating them off with a stick.

But you are not unattractive, I was just teasing you and you know it.

Comment

• The daredevil series wasn't too bad but lost its luster

Comment

Netflix should do a superhero series about Han****. The will smith movie. The movie was ok but a series could be good.
                      That concept would do much better in a series than it did a movie. Burnt out, alcoholic person with super powers who helps because he thinks he should and does a poor job of it and people hate him for it. Done right it could be both compelling struggle to follow and humorous.

Comment

Creepy image of you with long hair in a dress. Let's just say she wouldn't be beating them off with a stick.

But you are not unattractive, I was just teasing you and you know it.
                        I know. But I remember my sister busting my balls about that when we found out it was going to he a girl. My scumbag cousin told me sorry to hear it's a girl, keep trying he said. Lol. I love my family.

Comment

That concept would do much better in a series than it did a movie. Burnt out, alcoholic person with super powers who helps because he thinks he should and does a poor job of it and people hate him for it. Done right it could be both compelling struggle to follow and humorous.
                          Exactly, he is s flawed hero a lot you can do with his character. Did you catch the new one on Netflix? It's all the rave.

Comment

The daredevil series wasn't too bad but lost its luster
                            It only had 13 or so episodes, barely enough time to build luster to lose. I liked it and am hoping for another season. My to watch list is getting long and I only watch one or two episodes of shows a day, if I watch anything. Still haven' watched last season's walking dead.

Comment

Exactly, he is s flawed hero a lot you can do with his character. Did you catch the new one on Netflix? It's all the rave.
                              Which new one?

Comment

• House of cards is the best show on Netflix. If you haven't checked it out yet do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X