Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of cards is the best show on Netflix. If you haven't checked it out yet do it.

Jessica jones. The actress who is the lead in that show is sexy as hell too. So that's a bonus.

Comment

• We could use an Underwood right about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaz View Post
        House of cards is the best show on Netflix. If you haven't checked it out yet do it.

Jessica jones. The actress who is the lead in that show is sexy as hell too. So that's a bonus.
        Once the 3rd season came around, it wasn't as good anymore. Nothing left to gain, everything to lose. Didn't make for interesting TV anymore.

Jessica Jones is legit though.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          yeah turns out they were just moving money around
          Shame that. I thought she was really rich..

Comment

House of cards is the best show on Netflix. If you haven't checked it out yet do it.
            I've seen a couple of episodes, don't care for it

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Once the 3rd season came around, it wasn't as good anymore. Nothing left to gain, everything to lose. Didn't make for interesting TV anymore.

I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasnt seen it but the way season 3 ended was great. I haven't lost interest in that show yet. But I agree Jessica jones is something fresh finally.

Comment

It is on my list

Comment

• Gotham is kind of a stale show too imo

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

The wife is getting annoying. No qualifications, she chose to go into that guys cell, she chose to call out the Putin guy in front of the media, now she doesnt want to live with the consequences. Now a huge deal hinges on her stepping down and she throws a hissy fit. Very selfish on her part.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      The wife is getting annoying. No qualifications, she chose to go into that guys cell, she chose to call out the Putin guy in front of the media, now she doesnt want to live with the consequences. Now a huge deal hinges on her stepping down and she throws a hissy fit. Very selfish on her part.
                      Agreed. The fact that I can't stand her much like the wife on breaking bad tells me that it's a good show.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        I've seen a couple of episodes, don't care for it
                        Iv heard a few people say they found it slow. It can be I guess but the twists and turns are good. I like Spacey too, so.

Comment

Gotham is kind of a stale show too imo
                          I dont know how anyone can watch that. I saw a clip and it was the cheesiest thing Iv ever seen.

Comment

Iv heard a few people say they found it slow. It can be I guess but the twists and turns are good. I like Spacey too, so.
                            The part I didn't get us why they made him hook up with that guy ? What was the purpose of that.

Comment

I dont know how anyone can watch that. I saw a clip and it was the cheesiest thing Iv ever seen.
                              Agreed it's batman but he is a kid in the show. It's really nothing more than a crappy cop show.

Comment

Just not the type of show I enjoy watching. My tastes lay more in the fanciful stories. It is why I watch a lot of scifi, fantasy series, anime series and super hero series. My all time favorite show is Buffy, so that should tell you about my tastes.

Comment

Working...
                                X