Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would post a pic of her but I don't know how to from my phone. But she is stunning

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaz View Post
      Did you catch her match last night? It was pretty bad, not that it's the reason I watched obviously but the finish with ric flair interfering was awful. Oh and that Paige, who was doing the commentating is the honestly the most beauitiful thing I've ever seen in my life.
      Gave up on Raw for awhile.....I download it and watch what I want.
      Yea, did they change Charlotte heel or something?

Paige is awesome, I agree
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I would post a pic of her but I don't know how to from my phone. But she is stunning
        I know who she is
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Yea and she has her dad in her corner. It was so predictable. It seems like they are jobbing out your girl but she got a nice pop when she came out. She is pretty cool because she is different than the others. Flair's daughter is getting a push because of her dad I would imagine.

Comment

I tried to get into it because last night because of the lousy Monday night game but I find Lucha underground much more entertaining.

Comment

Yea and she has her dad in her corner. It was so predictable. It seems like they are jobbing out your girl but she got a nice pop when she came out. She is pretty cool because she is different than the others. Flair's daughter is getting a push because of her dad I would imagine.
              That's exactly what it is, despite her being less over than the other 3 NXT women. Lynch, Banks, and Paige are all better, and more liked.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I tried to get into it because last night because of the lousy Monday night game but I find Lucha underground much more entertaining.
                YASSSSSSSS......can't wait for that to start again.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

YASSSSSSSS......can't wait for that to start again.
                  I watched a match on YouTube with vampiro and he can still go.

Comment

That's exactly what it is, despite her being less over than the other 3 NXT women. Lynch, Banks, and Paige are all better, and more liked.
                    It's funny they are gonna push Charlotte but they won't let her get over on her own. Flair could barely make it up on the apron to distract Becky L. So they made Becky lynch look like a dope and give ric the heat instead of Charlotte who they are pushing. It's only the divas division but no wonder the ratings are at an all time low.

Comment

It's funny they are gonna push Charlotte but they won't let her get over on her own. Flair could barely make it up on the apron to distract Becky L. So they made Becky lynch look like a dope and give ric the heat instead of Charlotte who they are pushing. It's only the divas division but no wonder the ratings are at an all time low.
                      Yea, but the powers that be don't realize that women's wresting is more popular than its been ever....
                      look at NXT over the past year. Literally some of the best performances we've ever seen.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• This guy at Chipotle asked me out, and it was so awkward/cute
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          This guy at Chipotle asked me out, and it was so awkward/cute
                          What did you say?

Comment

What did you say?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Lol what? Was that a dumb question ?

Comment

Yea, but the powers that be don't realize that women's wresting is more popular than its been ever....
                                look at NXT over the past year. Literally some of the best performances we've ever seen.
                                That may be true but the thing is they can't really push the women too much they will never be the draw. I mean you know damn well we would have no interest in the divas matches if they looked like the Mae young. Having said that I was taken back by how athletic and the quality of the work rate from that Becky girl but the men will always be the draw in pro wrestling.

Comment

Working...
                                X