This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaz View Post
    That may be true but the thing is they can't really push the women too much they will never be the draw. I mean you know damn well we would have no interest in the divas matches if they looked like the Mae young. Having said that I was taken back by how athletic and the quality of the work rate from that Becky girl but the men will always be the draw in pro wrestling.
    Well....youre like 50% right....
    In August, SummerSlam was booked for the Barclays Arena in BK.....so NXT had their PPV there the night before. Sold out the whole arena. Double main event was Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens for the mens title, Sasha Banks/Bayley for the womens. Place sold out. There's a few videos on youtube showing the massive pops the woman got all night. Even Becky who was in a "meh" match, got a gigantic pop.
    I'm a massive Finn Balor fan, but he and Owens followed the women, and the place was almost dead until the huge ladder spots came.

Sasha and Bayley were the draw, 100%
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I know im a becky mark, but watch this:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDRFfe6-9A

She's so ****ing over, and people scream her ****ing music.....tell me they arent the draw there, and she's not even the most popular haha
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Well....youre like 50% right....
        In August, SummerSlam was booked for the Barclays Arena in BK.....so NXT had their PPV there the night before. Sold out the whole arena. Double main event was Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens for the mens title, Sasha Banks/Bayley for the womens. Place sold out. There's a few videos on youtube showing the massive pops the woman got all night. Even Becky who was in a "meh" match, got a gigantic pop.
        I'm a massive Finn Balor fan, but he and Owens followed the women, and the place was almost dead until the huge ladder spots came.

Sasha and Bayley were the draw, 100%
        Really ? I didn't know that so ok. But I think we can both agree the ratings are what matter now not the take on house shows. If they had a Rock/Austin main event there would be no comparison to the women. I mean that's unlikely. We won't see the business that hot again but my point is the women are the draw is more a product of the men being so lousy. Finn Baylor is badass though.

Comment

I know im a becky mark, but watch this:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDRFfe6-9A

She's so ****ing over, and people scream her ****ing music.....tell me they arent the draw there, and she's not even the most popular haha
          Wow ur rite. At first I thought they may have been pumping in noise Seattle Seahawks style but look at the crowd when she hits the ring.

Comment

I know who she is
            I've never seen anything like her my mouth dropped. She passes even Winona Ryder for me

Comment

Really ? I didn't know that so ok. But I think we can both agree the ratings are what matter now not the take on house shows. If they had a Rock/Austin main event there would be no comparison to the women. I mean that's unlikely. We won't see the business that hot again but my point is the women are the draw is more a product of the men being so lousy. Finn Baylor is badass though.
              yea that was a different era though. super misogynistic, and they bashed the women bad lol. (Lita and Trish were awesome though)

There are no real superstars, so that company just needs to learn to RUN WITH WHAT'S OVER WITH FANS, and then build the stars based on that. But, instead they just force feed you people dont care about (Reigns, Sheamus etc)
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I've never seen anything like her my mouth dropped. She passes even Winona Ryder for me
                idk if Paige is as "goth" as her character, but if she's not......i'd give her the business.

**** it, i would anyway....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

idk if Paige is as "goth" as her character, but if she's not......i'd give her the business.

**** it, i would anyway....
                  Lol. Yea I'm not really into the goth thing. I love her accent though. On the other hand Becky lynch's voice is kind of dude sounding. She cuts a decent promo though IMO. I'm honestly going to watch start watching raw again for the first time in over 13 years because of this Paige woman.

Comment

Lol. Yea I'm not really into the goth thing. I love her accent though. On the other hand Becky lynch's voice is kind of dude sounding. She cuts a decent promo though IMO. I'm honestly going to watch start watching raw again for the first time in over 13 years because of this Paige woman.
                    HOW DARE YOU BECKY IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY =P
                    I love her PUNny promos, she's weird.

13 years?....thats only 10 years less than Paige's age. lmao
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Nevermind I just googled her she is only 23. That's too young. I feel creepy now.

Comment

HOW DARE YOU BECKY IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY =P
                        I love her PUNny promos, she's weird.

13 years?....thats only 10 years less than Paige's age. lmao
                        Yea I just saw that she is only 23 that's too young ugh. I'll check her out again in 4 years.

Comment

Yea I just saw that she is only 23 that's too young ugh. I'll check her out again in 4 years.
                          23 is ok with me. just a number, but im assuming youre older than me lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm 34. 4 years ago I wouldn't of cared and usually preferred that age but things change lol

Comment

I'm 34. 4 years ago I wouldn't of cared and usually preferred that age but things change lol
                              were you the major allen handle?
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I'm 34. 4 years ago I wouldn't of cared and usually preferred that age but things change lol
                                only a little older than me.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X