X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    were you the major allen handle?
    I thought it was corporeal Allan and private Allan... But no. I thought it was you at first but you are wittier than that and I didn't think you had issue with me like that. Doesn't matter who it is if you ignore it they go away. I have a pretty good idea of who it is now though

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaz View Post
      I thought it was corporeal Allan and private Allan... But no. I thought it was you at first but you are wittier than that and I didn't think you had issue with me like that. Doesn't matter who it is if you ignore it they go away. I have a pretty good idea of who it is now though
      I've tried......but it never goes away.
      He's the herpes of this thread........you can't cure it, just suppress the outbreaks lmao
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• There was another one ? I just got back in a week ago. I saw corporeal Allan that dude is a *****

Comment

There was another one ? I just got back in a week ago. I saw corporeal Allan that dude is a *****
          yea theres been 2 or 3?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            yea theres been 2 or 3?
            I hit private Allan's inbox up to see why so much hate but got no response. If you ignore them they go away. You just gotta watch cursing at then cause then they can shut the thread Down.

Comment

• One positive thing though I have been trying to be much more conscious of my grammar because of that dude lol.

Comment

I hit private Allan's inbox up to see why so much hate but got no response. If you ignore them they go away. You just gotta watch cursing at then cause then they can shut the thread Down.
                whoever it is clearly posts in this thread. they know too much, lol.

but yeah, there's been 3 allens and an enzo.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Sasha was on Raw too? didn't know that. Too bad she was against prob the worst wrestler of them all lol BRRRIIIIE MOOOOODE!!! lmao
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

whoever it is clearly posts in this thread. they know too much, lol.

but yeah, there's been 3 allens and an enzo.
                    Enzo doesn't really talk to people though...he just kind of....posts and leaves? lol
                    So weird.

The others are the same person, but, i dont know who it is.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Enzo doesn't really talk to people though...he just kind of....posts and leaves? lol
                      So weird.

The others are the same person, but, i dont know who it is.
                      they all have to be the same person. the posts look exactly the same. and they talked to each other at one point.

their #ling0820 is on point though

Comment

they all have to be the same person. the posts look exactly the same. and they talked to each other at one point.

their #ling0820 is on point though
                        the other 3 allen ones you mean? i suspect as much
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Sasha was on Raw too? didn't know that. Too bad she was against prob the worst wrestler of them all lol BRRRIIIIE MOOOOODE!!! lmao
                          I dig Sasha too but she would scare me a bit.

Comment

the other 3 allen ones you mean? i suspect as much
                            and enzo. the posts look the same. they all play into your gay *** wrestling obsession too........

Comment

and enzo. the posts look the same. they all play into your gay *** wrestling obsession too........
                              lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• anyone ever heard of Myq Kaplan?

Comment

Working...
                                X