Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Right...With about an 8000 mile allowance and $5M down.
    We're putting nothing down and I need 15000 miles per year.
    You dont know that, go over and check it out.

    While Im sure youll have to put something down, its a great price imo
    YOLO, Opa

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      You dont know that, go over and check it out.

      While Im sure youll have to put something down, its a great price imo
      YOLO, Opa
      What planet are you from? An Infinity is going to be substantially more than a Mazda. Maybe double.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post


        trash
        which is why it's for guru and not you. Ugly.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          What planet are you from? An Infinity is going to be substantially more than a Mazda. Maybe double.
          youre already paying around 250 for your accord, right?

          Comment


          • Who else loves thurston Howell ?

            Comment


            • Reporting live from my nana's upstate New York bingo tourney.

              For those of you wondering I do have free showtime in my room!

              Let's just say I'm a little tired this evening !!

              Nana and are going to the sizzler this evening for dinner.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                I hate greeks
                Over 47,000 posts and barely over 47,000 words used.

                She bop you bop a we bop.

                She bop a whooooo!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Private Allan View Post
                  Over 47,000 posts and barely over 47,000 words used.

                  She bop you bop a we bop.

                  She bop a whooooo!!!
                  Why do you guys want ke to type essays. You guys ain't allat
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Why do you guys want ke to type essays. You guys ain't allat
                    That sentence is as understandable as some of ole A-towns posts.

                    Are you two related ?

                    L.O.V.E. -Ashley Simpson

                    Comment


                    • Cause I just wanna look good for ya,

                      Good for ya

                      Uhha, uhha

                      Comment


                      • I'm out goobers

                        I'm going going

                        Back

                        Back

                        To nana's

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Private Allan View Post
                          Who else loves thurston Howell ?

                          Hey guru, what gives?!? I thought this character was supposed to be a man of his worrrrrd?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            Hey guru, what gives?!? I thought this character was supposed to be a man of his worrrrrd?
                            Never heard of this guru character but he is no A-town.

                            And I assumed Y'all wanted to know what's going on with my nana's bingo tourney.

                            Thurston Howell is BAE.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Private Allan View Post
                              L.O.V.E. -Ashley Simpson
                              finna put pieces of me on repeat for the next day rns yerd
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Oh my god

                                Oh my Lordy lord

                                L o L o

                                V

                                E

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X