Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by byron View Post
    hahaha yeah **** that noise haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      your mom
      MRS. PIZZACK IS A SAINT!!!!!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Maybe...but even so, I see zero point in ever buying a new car, soooooooo......

        and what youre saying is basically pissing away $10,000
        if its a two year lease its like 12000 plus all service work for 30,000 miles and they own it after term ...That's ok if you can write it all off

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          517? Does it give you handjobs or something?!?!?
          I did trade my previous lease early so there was some equity absorbed.
          The Mazda is going to be about $435/month.
          The list on my Honda was around $33M. The Mazda is a little less than $31M.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Either way.....Nice Ford, Morehead. Let me know when you want a Subaru. I got a perfect 2015 Legacy with your name written all over it.

            I fell asleep while typing that, goodnight, turds.
            My daughter has a Legacy....as does everyone else in the greater Denver area.


            ...and my new vehicle is a Mazda.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              My daughter has a Legacy....as does everyone else in the greater Denver area.


              ...and my new vehicle is a Mazda.
              Yea, best to have that AWD in an area like that (Kinda why I bought one)

              Im just messin with ya man. It's a sharp lookin car
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Yea, best to have that AWD in an area like that (Kinda why I bought one)

                Im just messin with ya man. It's a sharp lookin car
                It's really OK if folks don't like my new car. At least I'm not driving an Obama-mobile like Dezz.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  It's really OK if folks don't like my new car. At least I'm not driving an Obama-mobile like Dezz.
                  The bailout mobiles?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    It's really OK if folks don't like my new car. At least I'm not driving an Obama-mobile like Dezz.
                    The commish should charge you $100 for FF next year. Youll bite.

                    Comment


                    • damn, scott weiland died.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        The commish should charge you $100 for FF next year. Youll bite.
                        I stink in that league.
                        Thought my draft was killer. I had the best FF QB from last year, the best WR in FF last year and a great TE. The only one of the three that were any good was ODB. Even he couldn't save me from Luck and Jimmy.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          damn, scott weiland died.
                          ugh I know =\
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            ugh I know =\
                            He was just a troubled guy from the start. He was on top of the world with STP....then blew it all. Very talented singer.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              damn, scott weiland died.
                              That sucks. STP was one of the best in the 90's. Velvet revolver was pretty good too

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                He was just a troubled guy from the start. He was on top of the world with STP....then blew it all. Very talented singer.
                                If i'm being completely honest, I'm kinda shocked he lived until almost 2016.
                                Man I really loved STP in the 90s....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X