Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Bob Orton was a glorified jobber lol
    He was a draw in the nwa in the early 80's. Was always considered on of the best workers in the business

    Comment


    • Its the holiday seasoooon, ahhwhooptidooo, laaadeedahhh.

      Comment


      • So the title didn't come in the mail at the dealership today either. I told them (in a calm voice) they have two options, find me a car that they actually have the title to...or I'll continue shopping elsewhere.
        10 minutes later they called and told me they would sell me the same type vehicle with the electronics package at the same price. (they have the title for that)
        So I'm getting free navigational and whatever other crap comes with that package.

        I'd like to see Trump work THAT deal.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          So the title didn't come in the mail at the dealership today either. I told them (in a calm voice) they have two options, find me a car that they actually have the title to...or I'll continue shopping elsewhere.
          10 minutes later they called and told me they would sell me the same type vehicle with the electronics package at the same price. (they have the title for that)
          So I'm getting free navigational and whatever other crap comes with that package.

          I'd like to see Trump work THAT deal.
          "I do that THOOOWWsands and THOOOWsands of times a day, bahlieve me, okay. Ya getting your car from CHIIIINNAAA??!!"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Zaz View Post
            He was a draw in the nwa in the early 80's. Was always considered on of the best workers in the business
            mid 80s, he wore that fake cast for like 3 years and didn't ever wrestle. just a part of like every DQ finish until the end of time....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              So the title didn't come in the mail at the dealership today either. I told them (in a calm voice) they have two options, find me a car that they actually have the title to...or I'll continue shopping elsewhere.
              10 minutes later they called and told me they would sell me the same type vehicle with the electronics package at the same price. (they have the title for that)
              So I'm getting free navigational and whatever other crap comes with that package.

              I'd like to see Trump work THAT deal.
              Oh, it's a used car?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                mid 80s, he wore that fake cast for like 3 years and didn't ever wrestle. just a part of like every DQ finish until the end of time....
                Lol that made me laugh for real. There was never a clean finish back in those days on tv.

                Comment


                • That is a nice ride though. MH is rich is appears.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Zaz View Post
                    Lol that made me laugh for real. There was never a clean finish back in those days on tv.
                    It's true. they saved them for PPV.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      So the title didn't come in the mail at the dealership today either. I told them (in a calm voice) they have two options, find me a car that they actually have the title to...or I'll continue shopping elsewhere.
                      10 minutes later they called and told me they would sell me the same type vehicle with the electronics package at the same price. (they have the title for that)
                      So I'm getting free navigational and whatever other crap comes with that package.

                      I'd like to see Trump work THAT deal.

                      Trump's car would have been ready on time.

                      Comment


                      • imo tbh..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Oh, it's a used car?
                          we prefer "vintage"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Zaz View Post
                            That is a nice ride though. MH is rich is appears.
                            We don't discuss money here, it's beneath us.

                            Plus it gauche.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Trump's car would have been ready on time.
                              trump drives?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                We don't discuss money here, it's beneath us.

                                Plus it gauche.
                                Can I borrow ten bucks though?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X