X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    It's a barn burner!
    Hey..I just sold my amp. Feeling better now.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Hey..I just sold my amp. Feeling better now.
      Nice! I'm hoping you got closer to what I thought it was worth than the gab discount price. Although I do appreciate the offer.

Regardless, someone got him or herself a kick *** amp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Nice! I'm hoping you got closer to what I thought it was worth than the gab discount price. Although I do appreciate the offer.

Regardless, someone got him or herself a kick *** amp.
        $400.00
        Less than I wanted but it was a fair price. Saving up for a Gretsch Electromatic Semi Hollow.

Comment

• Well....looks like we're still alive, not as a result of our own merit of course

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Well....looks like we're still alive, not as a result of our own merit of course
            And we have to beat the Eagles. Not happening.

Comment

• At all
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Playing toad this week! Whoops !!
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  And we have to beat the Eagles. Not happening.
                  Lol forget about the eagles, let's just worry about beating the Dolphins.

If we actually play well enough to make week 17 a playoff contention game, I'll have more hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Lol forget about the eagles, let's just worry about beating the Dolphins.

If we actually play well enough to make week 17 a playoff contention game, I'll have more hope.
                    I have no hope in them anymore. The offense is so ****ing terrible. At least the defense keeps it close until the 4th.

Comment

$400.00
                      Less than I wanted but it was a fair price. Saving up for a Gretsch Electromatic Semi Hollow.
                      Nice price; given what you're saving for......cash is king!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        I have no hope in them anymore. The offense is so ****ing terrible. At least the defense keeps it close until the 4th.

This is a bad team.

Comment

• I work near a hospital and whenever I go into the deli the doctors that go in are still wearing their stethoscopes. One guy even had it over his leather jacket. guess its the COOL thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Playing toad this week! Whoops !!
                            My 10th place team was better than my 1st place team.

Comment

You are what your record says you are.

Comment

not as bad as Dez missing the playoffs with the second most points scored. I'm missing the playoffs in one league with a decisive lead in total points.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X