Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ughhh I don't want to buy anyone anything for Christmas. Nobody deserves ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I'm obsessed with Bill Burr lately. Guys hilarious.
      you're "obsessed"???? WHAT A ***!!!!!!!!
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        you're "obsessed"???? WHAT A ***!!!!!!!!
        This is reprehensiblllle

Comment

• boring baby *****es

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I can't vote for a nut who also believes in a single payer healthcare system and protectionism in trade. Trump is a Manhattan liberal who knows how to trick a minority of unsuspecting republican primary voters. Or at least the ones who answer public opinion polls.
            Well, that's page 1 of the republican playbook.

That said, he's not getting the nomination no matter how effed up the party is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Hope youre right. He leads by a very wide margin though.
              You can say that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Well, that's page 1 of the republican playbook.

That said, he's not getting the nomination no matter how effed up the party is.
                the whole thing is out of control

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  the whole thing is out of control

People are idiots but the party system - flawed as it is - likely will not allow this clown through.

Right now, people are fed up with the gubmint, rightfully so. and they're voting for perceived outsiders in the polls. That doesn't mean he'll get the nomination. Putting a moron in charge is not the answer.

I've never liked the two party system, it's really just one party more than a dictatorship, but It has worked for a couple of centuries and is worth trying to constructively rebuild.

Although the histories of democracies indicate that they don't last more than a couple of centuries anyway

Comment

People are idiots but the party system - flawed as it is - likely will not allow this clown through.

Right now, people are fed up with the gubmint, rightfully so. and they're voting for perceived outsiders in the polls. That doesn't mean he'll get the nomination. Putting a moron in charge is not the answer.

I've never liked the two party system, it's really just one party more than a dictatorship, but It has worked for a couple of centuries and is worth trying to constructively rebuild.

Although the histories of democracies indicate that they don't last more than a couple of centuries anyway
                    I'm with ya Sarc......... fptbqh

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      If you want to vote for somebody you can trust you need to write somebody in because there are never any on the ballot.
                      Agreed, don't understand how people justify not voting for a candidate "because they don't trust them".

Comment

So about half of GOP voters partake in the primaries. Trump is supposedly at 35%. So that's 17% of the GOP. That makes it about 9% of all voters.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          So about half of GOP voters partake in the primaries. Trump is supposedly at 35%. So that's 17% of the GOP. That makes it about 9% of all voters.
                          Well, I certainly picked a bad time to convert to Muslim tblth

Comment

• Whoops !!^
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• For the record, I enjoyed Jersey Guys very, very much.

Comment

For the record, I enjoyed Jersey Guys very, very much.
                                +1 its was nice to see that mean D we used to have a lot of tough players on those Parcells teams...and he knew how to get it out of them ....

Comment

Working...
                                X