Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    So we gonna win tonight or what?
    probs.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Not really....
      I've been training someone at work, so my presence has been sporadic at best.
      I can't tell you and Zaz apart.

      I crack myself up!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Thai food > ur life
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I can't tell you and Zaz apart.

          I crack myself up!
          That's funny because I struggle telling you and Giantsfan420 apart.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I can't tell you and Zaz apart.

            I crack myself up!
            Who is Zaz?? Is that alentown's new legitimate username?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Thai food > ur life

              Comment


              • Comment


                • Originally posted by Zaz View Post
                  That's funny because I struggle telling you and Giantsfan420 apart.
                  I'm taller.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I'm taller.
                    And worse at golf

                    Morehead is.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Happy 20,000th
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • You'd think I was DJing this game lmao
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • It seems a small point...but was the single dumbest decision in NFL history made last night by Tom Coughlin. Give the ball back to Miami at the end of the half some they can take a knee.
                          He actually thought that they were going to kick it with 1 second left. He truly lost his mind.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            It seems a small point...but was the single dumbest decision in NFL history made last night by Tom Coughlin. Give the ball back to Miami at the end of the half some they can take a knee.
                            He actually thought that they were going to kick it with 1 second left. He truly lost his mind.
                            am I the only one who thinks that launching the ball in OBJ's direction in the end zone is a much higher percentage scoring play than a punt return anyway?
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Eli was fantastic last night. Fantastic I say!!!

                              Comment


                              • He really was. One of the best games I've seen from him in a while.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X