Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    It seems a small point...but was the single dumbest decision in NFL history made last night by Tom Coughlin. Give the ball back to Miami at the end of the half some they can take a knee.
    He actually thought that they were going to kick it with 1 second left. He truly lost his mind.
    Can you not be miserable 24/7? You Tommy Lee Jones mothalova

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      am I the only one who thinks that launching the ball in OBJ's direction in the end zone is a much higher percentage scoring play than a punt return anyway?
      Either way...They were never going to punt it.
      I'm telling you............. Tom is senile.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Can you not be miserable 24/7? You Tommy Lee Jones mothalova
        No....No I can't. Nor will I.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • BTW Dezz...The CX-5 was the best decision I've ever made with a vehicle.
          So happy with it.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Odell is mine
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              BTW Dezz...The CX-5 was the best decision I've ever made with a vehicle.
              So happy with it.
              If youre paying more than 500 a month, I hope so ya nut.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                If youre paying more than 500 a month, I hope so ya nut.
                I'm not. That's what I was paying for the Honda.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Odell has a restraining order against me.
                  Need to calm down Missy.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    am I the only one who thinks that launching the ball in OBJ's direction in the end zone is a much higher percentage scoring play than a punt return anyway?
                    Correct.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Either way...They were never going to punt it.
                      I'm telling you............. Tom is senile.
                      Also correct.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        FIIIIINALLY.....THE PIZZ.....HAS COME BACK!!!!!........to thee thread.....
                        thought I smelled something

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          thought I smelled something
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            thought I smelled something
                            That's me, Iv been ripping *** all morning.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              am I the only one who thinks that launching the ball in OBJ's direction in the end zone is a much higher percentage scoring play than a punt return anyway?
                              nope

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Eli was fantastic last night. Fantastic I say!!!
                                your jaw must be sore then

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X