This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I thought Jeb looked desperate and coached.
    I think last night was the end of Jeb. he has plenty of money so unfortunately he'll probably stay in for a while.

This field needs to be thinned out big time.

Jeb seemed over coached; I thought he sucked.

My worry is that he wins the nomination because he is considered the least objectionable candidate; I find him highly objectionable, primarily because I hate religious zealots.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      That's a nice stretch

Eh, it's ok. I - of course - deserve much more time off but I've already used almost 4 weeks this year.

Sarcasman, would make a good European

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

My worry is that he wins the nomination because he is considered the least objectionable candidate; I find him highly objectionable, primarily because I hate religious zealots.
        Jeb's chances are minuscule.

I truly believe it nominee will be either Christie or Rubio.
        Maybe I'm whistling past the graveyard but I can't see Trump as the nominee.
        I mean....he now wants to have the families of terrorists murdered. It doesn't get any crazier than that.....Does it?
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Yea I don't know, I thought he did fine against Trump, he was tense, but still stood firm I thought. Again its irrelevant because hes not winning ****.

Comment

Eh, it's ok. I - of course - deserve much more time off but I've already used almost 4 weeks this year.

Sarcasman, would make a good European
            in 2016, I will be utilizing all 7 weeks of my time off. No more of this "doing favors" or "Feeling guilty about not being around" nonsense.....lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

in 2016, I will be utilizing all 7 weeks of my time off. No more of this "doing favors" or "Feeling guilty about not being around" nonsense.....lol
              2 months a year off? You puss.

Comment

I mean....he now wants to have the families of terrorists murdered. It doesn't get any crazier than that.....Does it?
                Truly certifiable that guy.....
                well, "guy" would suggest human.....he's just a thing....a terrible thing.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  2 months a year off? You puss.
                  Took me a decade to accumulate that lol. I barely have used it in the past.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Truly certifiable that guy.....
                    well, "guy" would suggest human.....he's just a thing....a terrible thing.
                    Stop it. Trump is a great American. he should just never be president...That's all.

Comment

Stop it. Trump is a great American. he should just never be president...That's all.
                      What about him makes him remotely great? I'm not sure if being born into money qualifies as a redeeming quality.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• i

wanna rock n roll all night

And party everyday

*repeats*

\m/ \m/
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          i

wanna rock n roll all night

And party everyday

*repeats*

\m/ \m/
                          "No, I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3." - Paul Rudd, Role Models
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What about him makes him remotely great? I'm not sure if being born into money qualifies as a redeeming quality.
                            He's built a great company, employed a crap load of people. Nobody running for President on either side is as responsible for as many jobs or as much economic growth as Trump has. The guy has been an American Icon for over 30 years.

Plus, he did a great job rebuilding Doral. The Blue Monster never looked better.

Comment

Refusing entry to refugees and a reactionary attempt to change the visa waiver process is in the building. Not in the same conversation or even room, but in the same building.

Comment

atta-boy! I can assure you, no one else at your job was maudlin because you weren't around.

Comment

Working...
                                X