Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    The whole GPA thing is starting to come into focus......
    Lol eh, gotta stop slacking off
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I do fairly well for myself, but I wish I had your kind of money to think this is a reasonable option.
      I'm sure you prefer tissue paper though
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        I'm sure you prefer tissue paper though
        For wiping boogers? Yes, much more economical and better for the job.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          The whole GPA thing is starting to come into focus......
          lol ziiiiing

          Comment


          • Started watching Narcos. Real good.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Started watching Narcos. Real good.
              Nbdy crs
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Nbdy crs
                People who don't use vowels should be taken out and shot.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  People who don't use vowels should be taken out and shot.
                  its the damn phones...phone language, it sucks, half the time I don't even under stand what he hell the words are suppose to be....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by byron View Post
                    its the damn phones...phone language, it sucks, half the time I don't even under stand what he hell the words are suppose to be....
                    Gotta admit though Byron...It would be better if we did take them out and shoot them......Admit it.
                    We can shoot the phones at the same time.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      People who don't use vowels should be taken out and shot.
                      Congrats, i'm calling the cops.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Congrats, i'm calling the cops.
                        Good idea....Turn yourself in.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Nbdy crs
                          Gringo!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Gotta admit though Byron...It would be better if we did take them out and shoot them......Admit it.
                            We can shoot the phones at the same time.
                            lets start by taking their minutes away ....for every miss spelling - 1 minute ...the fear of no phone minutes would scare them strait .....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by byron View Post
                              lets start by taking their minutes away ....for every miss spelling - 1 minute ...the fear of no phone minutes would scare them strait .....
                              minutes?! Who TALKS on the phone?!?!
                              =P
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                minutes?! Who TALKS on the phone?!?!
                                =P
                                ha yeah they just talk at ...I got a text from a young guy the other day asking if I was busy I called him and told him I was way to busy to text ....
                                Last edited by byron; 12-17-2015, 03:12 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X