X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    rut row, Bernie pulling a Nixon?

Comment

• Is Norman good or just benefiting from a well rounded defense?

Comment

• Entertain ME!!!!

Comment

Entertain ME!!!!

Comment

• hawt

Comment

hawt

I'll be right back...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                I'll be right back...

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  I prefer texting. Carrying on a coherent conversation on the telephone is damn near impossible for me, too many distractions. I can't focus on what they are saying and I keep jumping topics. People complain that my office is Spartan because all I have to decorate is a plain white calendar with no pictures. They don't get that I need to limit distractions.
                  pretty much how I feel. It's already difficult enough for me to be carrying on a full conversation while im focusing on my screen full of information. Put a phone in my hand while im doing anything else, and I might as well just be singing a ****ing song to the person on the other end because i have no idea wtf is going on lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    quite a mess that must be........*cringe*
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I have to play at a holiday party tonight and have been laid up in bed sick for two days. This totally blows.

Who wants $100?

That would buy like 10 dimes in Rudy's neighborhood...

Comment

I have to play at a holiday party tonight and have been laid up in bed sick for two days. This totally blows.

Who wants $100?

$100 for nothing? I'm in.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          pretty much how I feel. It's already difficult enough for me to be carrying on a full conversation while im focusing on my screen full of information. Put a phone in my hand while im doing anything else, and I might as well just be singing a ****ing song to the person on the other end because i have no idea wtf is going on lol
                          well ya.... this makes sense your at work ...I was very similar, I did'nt want anyone calling me on my cell unless it was work related or a family emergency ...And I generally preferred face to face discussions on site over phone calls when dealing with sub-contractors ....I have a simple flip phone trying to have conversation via text is a nightmare when a simply to the point phone conversation would be light years easier and quicker.....Anyhow I get that many phones today have talk to text, but that's something I'm not going to move toward... If I'm going to say something it might as well be in someone's ear .... just saying...... a quick shout out text is cool through
                          Last edited by byron; 12-18-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I have to play at a holiday party tonight and have been laid up in bed sick for two days. This totally blows.

Who wants $100?

hard to get into it when your not feeling well ...good luck man

Comment

Who wants $100?

Righteous Bucks!
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                $100 for nothing? I'm in.
                                ok, be in Westchester at 8pm

you will need to play about 30 to 35 songs and sing lead on 80% of them, maybe 90% depending on the picks. Have someone vido tape it please, I'll pay an extra $100 just for a copy of that tape

Comment

Working...
                                X