Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      wh--.....what?! I dont even know what that's supposed to abbreviate
      ts nt n bbrvtn
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        ugh, you guys and your sarcastic dry humor
        'v hrd f ths thr mthd whr yo tp t lng nd shrt bps...I thnk thy cll t mrs cd r smthng spr sy t cphr...wht wll thy thnk f nxt ??

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          'v hrd f ths thr mthd whr yo tp t lng nd shrt bps...I thnk thy cll t mrs cd r smthng spr sy t cphr...wht wll thy thnk f nxt ??
          thr y g byrn!

Comment

• I hate all of you.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I hate all of you.
              sht th fck p y lv s

Comment

• Rudy, how do you do the embedded video code? Or do they not have that here anymore. cant find it
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Rudy, how do you do the embedded video code? Or do they not have that here anymore. cant find it
                  [ video ] paste url [ / video ]

n spcs

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• Why the **** wouldn't TC just move out of the way. Either he's stupid, or not paying attention. Neither of which are good traits of a head coach.....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Why the **** wouldn't TC just move out of the way. Either he's stupid, or not paying attention. Neither of which are good traits of a head coach.....
                        he said he saw it coming .their regular head sets were out "wireless" so he had the ones in the vid on "wirers".... plus the guy behind him has the extra wire rolled up in his hand...would have required a coordinated move by both he and the man with the extra wire...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                          he said he saw it coming .their regular head sets were out "wireless" so he had the ones in the vid on "wirers".... plus the guy behind him has the extra wire rolled up in his hand...would have required a coordinated move by both he and the man with the extra wire...lol
                          Excuses Byron!!! Not that I'm surprised....we're used to his excuses!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Excuses Byron!!! Not that I'm surprised....we're used to his excuses!
                            haha.... they practiced well but he executed terribly the man with the wire faired well he should bench himself !

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why Cam Newton is more deserving of an MVP than say Carson Palmer?
                              Statistically there are like 6-7 QBs better than Cam on any given Sunday.

Even Russell Wilson is having a better season, and makes less mistakes than Cam.

Please, tell me more about how the QB on a so far undefeated team automatically wins MVP
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Can someone explain to me why Cam Newton is more deserving of an MVP than say Carson Palmer?
                                Statistically there are like 6-7 QBs better than Cam on any given Sunday.

Even Russell Wilson is having a better season, and makes less mistakes than Cam.

Please, tell me more about how the QB on a so far undefeated team automatically wins MVP
                                Cam has been great.
                                He'll win the MVP.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X