Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Can someone explain to me why Cam Newton is more deserving of an MVP than say Carson Palmer?
    Statistically there are like 6-7 QBs better than Cam on any given Sunday.

    Even Russell Wilson is having a better season, and makes less mistakes than Cam.

    Please, tell me more about how the QB on a so far undefeated team automatically wins MVP
    flavor of the year, its the best story .. ...I see this NFL sun in all its glory setting in the distance, hordes of fans traveling from the four corners of the earth.. blinded by its light, they mindlessly walk towards it, disappearing into the nothingness that it is becoming .... how that lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Cam has been great.
      He'll win the MVP.
      So descriptive.
      Cam has been really good.

      Other QBs have been a lot better.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        So descriptive.
        Cam has been really good.

        Other QBs have been a lot better.
        but he is Superman

        Comment


        • Originally posted by byron View Post
          but he is Superman
          He's a decent QB on a really good team.

          Remember last year when the panthers were bad? Remember when Cam got hurt, and Derek Anderson went 2-0? lol.....such short memories.
          I don't dislike Cam....I just hate hype machines that people consider actual performance.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            He's a decent QB on a really good team.

            Remember last year when the panthers were bad? Remember when Cam got hurt, and Derek Anderson went 2-0? lol.....such short memories.
            I don't dislike Cam....I just hate hype machines that people consider actual performance.
            oh I hear ya JP any of these guys can be beat and or made to look bad ...just find a way to disrupt them as I remember with Cam you want to force him out of the pocket he doesn't as well when he is forced out to his left "I think that's the side" you have contain him can't let him get around the corner...hoping SS comes up with a good game plan ...I'm of track ...like you say their are others just as deserving .....C Palmer for instance ...

            Comment


            • I hope Brady wins it
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                I hope Brady wins it
                When the Panthers lose a game, nobody will be talking about Cam....
                It will be between Brady and Palmer, watch.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Cam has been great.
                  Thats nice....but there are qbs that are better than him. Hell, I think Odell is more valuable to the Giants than Cam is to the Panthers, right?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Thats nice....but there are qbs that are better than him. Hell, I think Odell is more valuable to the Giants than Cam is to the Panthers, right?
                    Yea, it's tough to argue that really.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Odell for mvp
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Dll fr mvp
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          flavor of the year, its the best story .. ...I see this NFL sun in all its glory setting in the distance, hordes of fans traveling from the four corners of the earth.. blinded by its light, they mindlessly walk towards it, disappearing into the nothingness that it is becoming .... how that lol
                          There ya go.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            I hope Brady wins it
                            Me too. Just to piss everybody off.

                            Comment


                            • MORNINGS ARE DEDICATED TO TOM PETTY K?
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Me too. Just to piss everybody off.
                                Odell for mvp

                                Just to make everyone happy
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X