• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

it's a reference to Entourage actually. Good ole Ari Gold</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]WTF[/quote]
      Bro, bag the sig...cancel it before you get yourself in trouble...

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]You mothafruckers with your vacations..... I wish I had a job that gave me vacations, LOL........ Anyone hiring????
        [/quote]

SOrry KAse...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Landon, tell me the truth... is my sig the Sears Point Tower?
          [/quote]
          I am not sure if that is the building but yes. Your sig is a big building...
          [/quote]

Oh man.... that sucks... my computer must be freaking out

And I thought Macs didn't get viruses

Comment

LT, I see your sig as a rainbow. wtf is going on? I thought you guys were joking around
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

Yes ...please....

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] Yes ...please....[/quote]</P>

it's like a heart.....cept cooler because I actually like looking at it =D</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]im gonna show up to 10-11 with a few cases of green bottles and try to forget all your names by the time the game starts
                  [/quote]

you coming than ??

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="JPizzack"]im gonna show up to 10-11 with a few cases of green bottles and try to forget all your names by the time the game starts
                    [/quote] you coming than ??[/quote]</P>

yep, just waiting till I find out in August when tickets are sent out. I dont forsee a problem unelss the dude randomly decides he wants to see the Raiders really badly! lol</P>

ok off to lunch. be back in a bit</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Frankiehands"]I'd love to go the stadium one last time before it's gone for good!
                      [/quote]
                      That is why I am going. It will be my first and last time there.
                      [/quote]*what up*4417..how far you traveling to see the game ?[/quote]
                      2,175 miles. Salt Lake City, UT to JFK.<font color="#ff0000"> I am so excited for the flight. </font>
                      [/quote]

It'll be worth it man... it will be the best plane ride of your life.
                      [/quote]

LT u won't even make a 40 minute drive to go to this **** ! What's up with that ??

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Frankiehands"]I'd love to go the stadium one last time before it's gone for good!
                        [/quote]
                        That is why I am going. It will be my first and last time there.
                        [/quote]what up4417..how far you traveling to see the game ?[/quote]
                        2,175 miles. Salt Lake City, UT to JFK.<font color="#ff0000"> I am so excited for the flight. </font>
                        [/quote]

It'll be worth it man... it will be the best plane ride of your life.
                        [/quote]

LT u won't even make a 40 minute drive to go to this **** ! What's up with that ??[/quote]

Oh c'mon man... I was just trying to help Lando feel better about the plane ride...

Comment

Alright LT but I think u should make it...do they bust under 21's for tailgateing/ consuming alcohol ??

Comment

Lando, it's not looking good on the Odom front....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Lando, it's not looking good on the Odom front....
                              [/quote]
                              Tell me about it. But it is not over until it is over. It is just a big game of chess

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X