This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Hey thanks, I hope I don't break my leg!
    If it's your first time you won't be going fast enough to hurt anything other than your ego. Just keep getting up. Skiing is great.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      If it's your first time you won't be going fast enough to hurt anything other than your ego. Just keep getting up. Skiing is great.
      Lmao yeah that's true. I'm pretty excited. Is it hard?
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

What?? Giants win by 14+??!!
        could have if Odell didnt drop that bomb and DRC caught that pick 6....

Comment

• shoulda woulda coulda

Comment

At first ....yes. Just stick with it.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Also, let's try to not use abusive and inappropriate language on here. This thread is on the brink of closing.

Seriously.
              A warning would be nice. It's a chat thread, most boards have one and in the course of that the subject Matt sometimes gets close to the line, but yeah, there's no need for that kind of language.

Truth be told I'd prefer suspensions of the guilty as opposed to a thread shutdown. That would be a hit of an overreaction tbph imo

Comment

What Morehead said. Stick with it you'll be fine.

You probably start getting half decent just as the day is ending. Then you won't be able to wait to go again!

Comment

Also, let's try to not use abusive and inappropriate language on here. This thread is on the brink of closing.

Seriously.
                  why? Have we been in trouble at all? Nothing has really been going on in here.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    why? Have we been in trouble at all? Nothing has really been going on in here.
                    Bill is temp banned for the mammory glands remark, and I was given a warning to give to you all.

I don't want this thread shut down for it, so i'm just warning ya's
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Bill is temp banned for the mammory glands remark, and I was given a warning to give to you all.

I don't want this thread shut down for it, so i'm just warning ya's
                      I don't even remember seeing that. lol....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Oh, found it....meh....

Can't read half of it anyway, so I have no idea what he said >.>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Oh, found it....meh....

Can't read half of it anyway, so I have no idea what he said >.>
                          Granted, Bills dumb but banning him for that is just as dumb.

Comment

• So I was right....Odells a punk ******

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              So I was right....Odells a punk ******
                              What he did was incredibly stupid.
                              But he was right when he said what I did, which was "we're getting blown out, and not one single player gives a ****"
                              Barely anyone stood up for ODB before he lost his ****. He was on an island out there because the Giants are so lethargic, and ODB was at minimum, showing he had fire.

He was in his right to retaliate, because Norman played dirty the whole first quarter WITHOUT Beckham doing anything to counter it. So when it started to get chippy later on, he lost his cool.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What he did was incredibly stupid.
                                But he was right when he said what I did, which was "we're getting blown out, and not one single player gives a ****"
                                Barely anyone stood up for ODB before he lost his ****. He was on an island out there because the Giants are so lethargic, and ODB was at minimum, showing he had fire.

He was in his right to retaliate, because Norman played dirty the whole first quarter WITHOUT Beckham doing anything to counter it. So when it started to get chippy later on, he lost his cool.
                                lol He started most of this crap in the first half so thats complete garbage.
                                No one stood up for him because he was starting **** after EVERY play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro

An when did I tell ya? A loooong time ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X