This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol He started most of this crap in the first half so thats complete garbage.
    No one stood up for him because he was starting **** after EVERY play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro

An when did I tell ya? A loooong time ago.
    In the first quarter, it was all Norman. He gave Beckham a belly-to-belly suplex on one of the first plays of the game, and they weren't even involved in the play. Was throwing punches all quarter long. It was after the 1st that Beckham started losing his cool and essentially became the bad guy. I'm not saying he was right....I'm saying he didn't start it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• And like I mentioned, I don't even think I care, because nobody on this team gives a **** about game outcomes, so why should I? lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Granted, Bills dumb but banning him for that is just as dumb.
        I agree. He let the profanity filter do its job, so he got banned for words that aren't blocked by the filter? I don't get that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          In the first quarter, it was all Norman. He gave Beckham a belly-to-belly suplex on one of the first plays of the game, and they weren't even involved in the play. Was throwing punches all quarter long. It was after the 1st that Beckham started losing his cool and essentially became the bad guy. I'm not saying he was right....I'm saying he didn't start it.
          Come on Pizz....it looked to me it wasBeckham who tossed his *** on that "suplex" hahaha. In the first series Odell launched himself headfirst at Newman, he did it again later in the game. I dont know what anyone was watching. Almost every scuffle I saw, Odell initiated.

Comment

• http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/2...8907_amp-bon10

lol that would suck

Comment

Man I disagree with this.
              Norman trying to get in his head is just what he does. ODB's reaction was to be completely out of control on every play. He was just trying to find guys to punch and hit on every play. There were times where he wasn't even running routes he was so preoccupied with it.

ODB will be suspended today. Norman will just get a fine.
              Beckham was an embarrassment yesterday.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Man I disagree with this.
                Norman trying to get in his head is just what he does. ODB's reaction was to be completely out of control on every play. He was just trying to find guys to punch and hit on every play. There were times where he wasn't even running routes he was so preoccupied with it.

ODB will be suspended today. Norman will just get a fine.
                Beckham was an embarrassment yesterday.
                Oh yea....he definitely gave up on playing at one point and was just there to fight. And that's where he was just out of control, which was obviously embarrassing.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Do you guys think it was the only way Norman was able to contain him? ODB got free a lot, but so much time was spent with these two at the LOS rolling around, that clearly Norman's head games worked.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Do you guys think it was the only way Norman was able to contain him? ODB got free a lot, but so much time was spent with these two at the LOS rolling around, that clearly Norman's head games worked.
                    I think Odell got in his own head.

Comment

Do you guys think it was the only way Norman was able to contain him? ODB got free a lot, but so much time was spent with these two at the LOS rolling around, that clearly Norman's head games worked.
                      It was just a bad day for the Giants. It was actually a great comeback that fell short.

All anyone is talking about is how big a ****** ODB is.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I think Odell got in his own head.
                        Yea, that's why I said it all worked lol.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          It was just a bad day for the Giants. It was actually a great comeback that fell short.

All anyone is talking about is how big a ****** ODB is.
                          Yea, and that's the worst. Because if we managed to win that game, we wouldn't even be able to hear about the great comeback. It'd be a **** show.
                          That always happens to us lol

Last year we destroyed the Redskins early in the season, and it was about how the redskins were such a bad team.
                          2 Weeks later the Seahawks beat the redskins by like 1 score, and everything is about how Russell Wilson is a HOFer in the making. lol, wtf??
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm sure you're all like me and share a complete lack of surprise that once again our defense gave up a game for 60 minutes?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Well, my favorite play of the game was Randles td, 3 defenders were on Nicks.

Nicks is bae!!

Comment

Well, my favorite play of the game was Randles td, 3 defenders were on Nicks.

Nicks is bae!!
                                Were there really? wtf was he doing that required 3 defenders?

That play was a complete **** up of the secondary switching coverage, and what a beauty it was!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X