Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Rams uniforms were worse.

    Comment


    • Serious question: When is the last time anyone liked a team's new uniforms?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
        It's as if people didn't realize OBJ was a clown ***** before this game. Not exactly news. And as for the headshot, there was a run play going on near that. If OBJ actually knew how to hit, then he delivers an awesome, highlight reel blow. Instead, his fairy *** whiffs and he nearly concusses Norman and himself.
        Well, I think he knew what he was doing...
        Norman shouldn't have been on that play anyway. He was hitting someone who was already on the ground. But ODB was headhunting.

        Let's also not ignore the fact that Norman is kind of a *******. This was a guy who was fighting with Cam Newton in training camp, and who in week 1 gouged Allen Hurns eyes, and then bragged about it. He's nearly in fist fights on the field on a weekly basis. But yea, let's all focus on how ODB can't keep his **** together because he's a diva lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          The Rams uniforms were worse.
          Oh God yes they were. But that was a "Thursday Night" thing.

          Point well taken tough.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
            Serious question: When is the last time anyone liked a team's new uniforms?
            Meaning like a completely new design altogether?

            I like the Bucs new color scheme and design
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Oh God yes they were. But that was a "Thursday Night" thing.

              Point well taken tough.
              lol, the Condiments Bowl??
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Anyone else think they should probably stop Thursday Night Football?

                I bring that up strictly from an entertainment standpoint, as I'm not sure what the economics of it are.

                Also, does anyone else feel that the entertainment value of the sport has been particularly low this season? Can't put my finger on why, and it might just be my own preferences, but I used to get psyched for the games, especially the prime time games, and now I'm like "eh, whatever."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                  Anyone else think they should probably stop Thursday Night Football?

                  I bring that up strictly from an entertainment standpoint, as I'm not sure what the economics of it are.

                  Also, does anyone else feel that the entertainment value of the sport has been particularly low this season? Can't put my finger on why, and it might just be my own preferences, but I used to get psyched for the games, especially the prime time games, and now I'm like "eh, whatever."
                  I LOVE Thursday night football. I never miss it. What the heck else am I gunna do on that night? Watch friggin O'Reilly?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I LOVE Thursday night football. I never miss it. What the heck else am I gunna do on that night? Watch friggin O'Reilly?
                    To each their own, I guess. I think my love for the sport is just degenerating. I swear, FF has ruined it for me (which is weird, since FF is really the only reason to watch a Jags/Titans TNF showdown).

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                      Anyone else think they should probably stop Thursday Night Football?

                      I bring that up strictly from an entertainment standpoint, as I'm not sure what the economics of it are.

                      Also, does anyone else feel that the entertainment value of the sport has been particularly low this season? Can't put my finger on why, and it might just be my own preferences, but I used to get psyched for the games, especially the prime time games, and now I'm like "eh, whatever."
                      I don't like primetime football in general.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I don't like primetime football in general.
                        okay cool no one cares jp

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Meaning like a completely new design altogether?

                          I like the Bucs new color scheme and design
                          cool don't care

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                            To each their own, I guess. I think my love for the sport is just degenerating. I swear, FF has ruined it for me (which is weird, since FF is really the only reason to watch a Jags/Titans TNF showdown).
                            Well...that's more your problem then it is a time of day problem....
                            I really don't care for fantasy sports anymore. At this point, I feel like I just do one league per sport AS A FAVOR to those people who have run the leagues I've been in for so long.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                              okay cool no one cares jp
                              I care about you, Bill.....I care.....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • My uterus is on fire
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X