• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Don't.
        i still have some of my ointment left

it's helped a bit

sry again

Comment

My uterus is on fire
          I'm pretty sure that this has never been posted on the Giants MB before.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
            Anyone else think they should probably stop Thursday Night Football?

I bring that up strictly from an entertainment standpoint, as I'm not sure what the economics of it are.

Also, does anyone else feel that the entertainment value of the sport has been particularly low this season? Can't put my finger on why, and it might just be my own preferences, but I used to get psyched for the games, especially the prime time games, and now I'm like "eh, whatever."
            yeah I hear you my lack of excitement or interest has taken a nose dive when it comes to the Giants ...Its like you can't expect any thing with this team any more...I'm tired of the drama that surrounds this team and the league year in and year out its become ridiculous....Injuries seem to be on the rise league wide I think FF plays a part in my awareness of all that ...Far too much media and far too little accountability "they are baiting us to click" .... Bottom line for me is the giants are becoming something that I don't like to much ...obj should have been sit down till he calmed down ...who the hell is running this ship ? their are losing me....oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I'm pretty sure that this has never been posted on the Giants MB before.
              we've come close:

Originally posted by JerseyGiant21 View Post
              Did you guys see the picture of her when she was pregnant? I would seriously tip over....
              I think my uterus cried in horror while I was looking at her picture....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Well...that's more your problem then it is a time of day problem....
                I really don't care for fantasy sports anymore. At this point, I feel like I just do one league per sport AS A FAVOR to those people who have run the leagues I've been in for so long.
                I find myself at a bit of a cross road as far a ff goes... it takes a lot of time and I'm not sure I am up to or want to put that time in anymore....I was very unprepared this year and it showed I done poorly and feel bad about it so I'll give it some time before I decide how I go next year ......

Comment

My uterus is on fire
                  .............what are you putting up there?

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                    we've come close:
                    I remember her. She used to make some nice sigs for people.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• is there like a search engine? you type in uterus and all the posts about uterus' show up?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        is there like a search engine? you type in uterus and all the posts about uterus' show up?
                        Sounds right up your alley.....(that could also be a uterus reference, I suppose)
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          .............what are you putting up there?
                          Stop that. It's just some undiagnosed endometriosis

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Sounds right up your alley.....(that could also be a uterus reference, I suppose)
                            Zing!

Comment

• My FF partner just called me and said that at the end of the day yesterday we were down by 20 points.

Now we're up 25.

Our opponent has Breez's going tonight and we have Stafford going. This would be exciting if I ever tracked my FF team while watching football games.

But I don't.

Comment

• DONT YOU DAAAAAAARE BE SOUR!!!!!

DO THE SQUIRREL DANCE AND FEEEEEEL THE POWER!!!!!

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X