X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DING DONG DING DONGGGG

CHRISTMAS BELLS ARE RINNNNGING

Comment

• Hope the Giants dont get schlonged Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Hes responsible for his own actions. I do agree TC should have said something to him but Im not blaming him for what another man/brat did. The people defending him are comical. "ohhh a panther pointed a bat at him" "ohh a panther called him a ***got". "Ohhh Normans dirty"

Hes a diva and a headcase.
        He's completely responsible for his actions and should have been suspended.
        I'm not going to characterize anything except his behavior....which was horrible.

He's a good kid who was completely out of control. He needs guidance. He hasn't gotten a lick of it. They let him do whatever he wants because they need him so badly.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Life is fleeting. Make sure you say something nice to people you care about whenever you see them, even if you are mad. Don't miss a moment looking for the next because you never know when it will be your last. Smile often, hug more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I'm not going to characterize anything except his behavior....which was horrible.

He's a good kid who was completely out of control. He needs guidance. He hasn't gotten a lick of it. They let him do whatever he wants because they need him so badly.
            This.
            It's not as if he's been super outspoken about what happened, pointing fingers, blaming people. He's kept his mouth shut.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Life is fleeting. Make sure you say something nice to people you care about whenever you see them, even if you are mad. Don't miss a moment looking for the next because you never know when it will be your last. Smile often, hug more.
              Everything alright?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Life is fleeting. Make sure you say something nice to people you care about whenever you see them, even if you are mad. Don't miss a moment looking for the next because you never know when it will be your last. Smile often, hug more.
                Bite me.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Wine hangover.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Everything alright?
                    Somebody close to me was robbed and murdered last night, I am very sad right now. Just a reminder to make sure the people you care about know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Wine hangover.
                      I remember being at a party, smoking a cig outside the front door, the door was mostly clear glass. This girl was drinking red wine and was a complete mess. Anyway Im smoking and a I see her running towards me and my friend from the inside. She runs right into the door, then starts jiggling the door knob frantically. I was going to open it for her, then blahhghhhhhhhhh red chunks all over the door. Looked like something out of a zombie movie.

Comment

Somebody close to me was robbed and murdered last night, I am very sad right now. Just a reminder to make sure the people you care about know it.
                        I'm sorry for your loss jmike. That's pretty ****ing terrible.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I remember being at a party, smoking a cig outside the front door, the door was mostly clear glass. This girl was drinking red wine and was a complete mess. Anyway Im smoking and a I see her running towards me and my friend from the inside. She runs right into the door, then starts jiggling the door knob frantically. I was going to open it for her, then blahhghhhhhhhhh red chunks all over the door. Looked like something out of a zombie movie.
                          ewwwwwwww.
                          like brain matter.....except it was wine and puke chunks!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            ewwwwwwww.
                            like brain matter.....except it was wine and puke chunks!!
                            yupp

Comment

Odells is a ***.
                              He lost his head in a game. Man, I can't wait for this to be over.

Other than the spearing, which I won't defend in any way, this is most drama over relatively nothing I've seen in a long, long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I agree he needs guidance. I don't buy the completely out of control stuff. He certainly was on Sunday, but that's hardly his entire career.

He's a coddled superstar, according to Ball Four (which was written 45 years ago) that means he's at the top of the food chain with the Giants. Doesn't seem new to me at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X