This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Havent been watching tbh. I always thought Henrik was over rated, very good, but over rated.
    If you're saying he's very good, then he can't really be overrated lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Come on RF, what the hell? Dont be a wiener. Not my fault that word is not censored.
      uhhhh what'd I miss?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        uhhhh what'd I miss?
        Trump said it too!!!

Comment

• I cant even appeal because his damn inbox is full.

Comment

• #banDezz

Comment

• Literally have no idea what Dezz is talking about.....

but anyway, what else is going on.....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Lady comes into my office, asks for a notary......she then says "actually, my ex-husband has to sign....I think he'll be here soon."

"so why the **** are you even in my office?! let's just sit here in awkward silence and stare at each other...."

I didn't say that. but alas, here we are...sitting in my office, in awkward silence, as I post on the GMBs....../sigh
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Dezz....Bro....when did the Rangers start sucking ***?! 1 win this month!??!
                  Is the jinx off? Can I post again yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Hey dad!

I took one, feel better. But i'm still groggy. Asthma is under control. It was vey bad last week. I have weather related asthma, and it gets very bad during the night.

-Rudes

Alright, watch the wine, dear; the sulfites aren't good for your condition.

And use a humidifier/dehumidifier as necessary to regulate the air. Stay out of high pollen areas, talk to the Dr about nasal medication to manage that.

Send me the bill as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                      #banDezz
                      it's about time isn't it? to hell with free speech!

Comment

Lady comes into my office, asks for a notary......she then says "actually, my ex-husband has to sign....I think he'll be here soon."

"so why the **** are you even in my office?! let's just sit here in awkward silence and stare at each other...."

I didn't say that. but alas, here we are...sitting in my office, in awkward silence, as I post on the GMBs....../sigh

Damn members

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Alright, watch the wine, dear; the sulfites aren't good for your condition.

And use a humidifier/dehumidifier as necessary to regulate the air. Stay out of high pollen areas, talk to the Dr about nasal medication to manage that.

Send me the bill as usual.
                          Really? I did not know that.

I have my inhaler, I'm currebtly on vacay so the humidifer is at my apartment. I also have flonase to clear my nose.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                            #banDezz
                            This
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I cant even appeal because his damn inbox is full.

Then don't say it again.

Let me paraphrase Ro's reply for you and save us all some time:

Just because two seemingly innocuous words aren't filtered doesn't mean that combined they don't create an unacceptable phrase. You're smarter than that, dezz and both you and I know it.

Plus, 34,000 posts...we expect more from the veterans and that's why I'm letting you off with just a warning.

Merry Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Really? I did not know that.

I have my inhaler, I'm currebtly on vacay so the humidifer is at my apartment. I also have flonase to clear my nose.

What do you mean you didn't know it? I've been getting the bills!!

Comment

Working...
                                X