• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

KOBE !

Comment

GTG...everybody have a great weekend !!!

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]KOBE ![/quote]

AND LEBRON!

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Alright LT but I think u should make it...do they bust under 21's for tailgateing/ consuming alcohol ??[/quote]

No the don't but LT's made it very clear he wouldn't drink if he came anyhow.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]KOBE ![/quote]

AND LEBRON!

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Alright LT but I think u should make it...do they bust under 21's for tailgateing/ consuming alcohol ??[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Wouldnt it be hilarious if the tailgating police came and busted LT for not drinking in a stadium parking lot, and then as punishment, "stoned" him with full beer cans?!</P>

lol, that'll learn ya!</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Alright LT but I think u should make it...do they bust under 21's for tailgateing/ consuming alcohol ??[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Wouldnt it be hilarious if the tailgating police came and busted LT for not drinking in a stadium parking lot, and then as punishment, "stoned" him with full beer cans?!</p>

lol, that'll learn ya!</p>[/quote]

OMG that would be great, if only there was such a thing....lol Tailgating police...that's great.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Wouldnt it be hilarious if the tailgating police came and busted LT for not drinking in a stadium parking lot, and then as punishment, "stoned" him with full beer cans?!</P>

lol, that'll learn ya!</P>

[/quote]

OMG that would be great, if only there was such a thing....lol Tailgating police...that's great.
                  [/quote]</P>

I'm sure there's an opening for that, if you ever wanted to take it up =P</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

W...................T......................F...... ..............

Comment

LT- you got your life back...Im happy for you...

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Im happy for you...[/quote]
                        What about me? Where have you been lately? I am having withdrawls...

Comment

Yeah I saw that earlier, mother claims the 13 year old girl didn't meet any guys and got preggers from a pool....come on now...

so ridiculous....does she think someone's actually going to believe that story.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]LT- you got your life back...Im happy for you...[/quote]

LOL... thank you. I am happy as well. Nice to get off 3 months early

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]LT- you got your life back...Im happy for you...[/quote]

LOL... thank you. I am happy as well. Nice to get off 3 months early

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Im happy for you...[/quote]
                                What about me? Where have you been lately? I am having withdrawls...
                                [/quote] Whats up Landon? Im happy you have the pidgeon guy back up..if that counts for anything..</P>

Been crazy here at work....plus im training a newby...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X