This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Guys, we have to stop some of the more inappropriate comments on this thread. Don't forget that the New York Giants are supplying this forum.
    Someone her has been going to the Mod's.
    This time they really will close the thread.
    I still don't get it. What is happening that I'm apparently missing that is so bad??

Also, who snitches about things they don't care about?!? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Guys, we have to stop some of the more inappropriate comments on this thread. Don't forget that the New York Giants are supplying this forum.
      Someone her has been going to the Mod's.
      This time they really will close the thread.
      somebody who posts in the thread ? or somebody that has it out for the thread ?

Comment

• I swear 0820 is the mole.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I still don't get it. What is happening that I'm apparently missing that is so bad??

Who knows.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I sent a PM to you.
            got it, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

must be someone who has a problem with the thread or one or all of us who frequent this thread

Comment

• Someone is reporting this thread for language or inappropriate remarks.
                I really don't want to see this thread closed so just abide to what the mods are saying. They let us get away with a lot in here, the least we can do is keep it somewhat civil.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  must be someone who has a problem with the thread or one or all of us who frequent this thread
                  Maybe, but we have no way of knowing. The only thing we can do is watch what we say.

Comment

• Sorry for your loss jmike

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      Sorry for your loss jmike
                      Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Thank you.
                        I love you

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          I love you
                          <3

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbm--7120OM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Someone is reporting this thread for language or inappropriate remarks.
                              I really don't want to see this thread closed so just abide to what the mods are saying. They let us get away with a lot in here, the least we can do is keep it somewhat civil.
                              Its always civil. Everyone gets along in here. We tease eac hother relentlessly but I dont consider that uncivil. The word that I got an infraction for is a joke and RF knows it. Is wang and dong now not acceptable either? Id discuss this privately with RF but his inbox is full

Comment

Just is what it is Dezz. the Mod's have their hands tied on these kinds of things. They do us a huge favor by generally leaving us alone but when there are complaints, 2 days in a row they have to act.

I can't even imagine who would be complaining. Probably less frequent posters. Regardless, we just have to be a little more careful, me included.

Fair enough.

I can't imagine who is complaining or even why they are complaining; sounds pretty childish to me.

But we're adults here, if we need to self police things a bit better and clean it up a bit, so be it. I'm looking at you, Pizz. Oh wait, no..that's the TV, some kind of car commercial...

Comment

Working...
                                X