Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I hear the name Dez I think of...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I agree. I always use ODB.
      Odell uses OBJ

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        If you give me an idea of what kind of TV shows you like, I'd bet I could give you a recommendation on one you would like based on that. Would you give it an open minded shot though?
        No, and that has nothing to do with you, trust me. Actually, I don't think I was clear; It's not like I hate cartoons, it's just that I immediately lose focus when I see any kind of animation.
        Do I think it's legitimate entertainment, yes, of course. But it's kinda like when people who can't watch baseball try to, and are immediately turned off by it. I just cannot actually sit and watch animation.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Odell uses OBJ
          Doesn't mean we have to
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Doesn't mean we have to
            Well I heard his middle name is Anthony, so really it should be OABJ.

Comment

Well I heard his middle name is Anthony, so really it should be OABJ.
              I heard he eats Wheaties for breakfast....with soy milk
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Hearing that ‪#‎Panthers‬ CB Josh Norman fined $8,681 for face mask and $17,363 for striking in head/neck area for his actions Sunday

Comment

No, and that has nothing to do with you, trust me. Actually, I don't think I was clear; It's not like I hate cartoons, it's just that I immediately lose focus when I see any kind of animation.
                  Do I think it's legitimate entertainment, yes, of course. But it's kinda like when people who can't watch baseball try to, and are immediately turned off by it. I just cannot actually sit and watch animation.
                  Fair enough, shame though there really is some good stuff in there, stuff that makes you think. Of course I like pretty much all of it, but at least I can tell the difference between what it good and what is brainless nonsense fun and enjoy it for what it is.

What are you currently watching?

My list right now is
                  Archer
                  Dr. Who
                  Nana
                  Kuroshisuji
                  Vampire Kishi
                  Suisei no Gargantia
                  Nanatsu no Taizai
                  RWBY

Just finished Seirei no Moribito and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Waiting in the wings is Arrow, Flash, Jessica Jones, Walking dead, FMA Brotherhood(again), Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru, Durarara, Helix, Revolution, Fringe, Lost Girl, Alphas, HunterxHunter, Kill la Kill, Dark Matter, The 100, Continuum, Noragami and Attack on Titan....my playlist is getting longer than I can watch. I only watch 30 to 60 min if I am awake alone, which isn't even everyday.

Comment

• Does anyone remember the Jonas Seawright thread? Or the Jy Bond thread? lol.....that's what this reminds me of
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Does anyone remember the Jonas Seawright thread? Or the Jy Bond thread? lol.....that's what this reminds me of
                      No, but my uterus is on fire
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Hearing that ‪#‎Panthers‬ CB Josh Norman fined $8,681 for face mask and $17,363 for striking in head/neck area for his actions Sunday
                        Nothing for the belly to belly suplex in the first quarter? lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Fair enough, shame though there really is some good stuff in there, stuff that makes you think. Of course I like pretty much all of it, but at least I can tell the difference between what it good and what is brainless nonsense fun and enjoy it for what it is.

What are you currently watching?

My list right now is
                          Archer
                          Dr. Who
                          Nana
                          Kuroshisuji
                          Vampire Kishi
                          Suisei no Gargantia
                          Nanatsu no Taizai
                          RWBY

Just finished Seirei no Moribito and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Waiting in the wings is Arrow, Flash, Jessica Jones, Walking dead, FMA Brotherhood(again), Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru, Durarara, Helix, Revolution, Fringe, Lost Girl, Alphas, HunterxHunter, Kill la Kill, Dark Matter, The 100, Continuum, Noragami and Attack on Titan....my playlist is getting longer than I can watch. I only watch 30 to 60 min if I am awake alone, which isn't even everyday.
                          hmm lets see. Right now the only current shows im watching are Homeland and Into the Badlands.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hmm lets see. Right now the only current shows im watching are Homeland and Into the Badlands.
                            Don't know them. What are they aboot?

Comment

Nothing for the belly to belly suplex in the first quarter? lol
                              Come on, that wasnt that bad, and Odell more than made up for it with a suplex of his own, haha He tossed Normans ***.

Comment

• http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/2...id%3D217318668

Lies, aliens.

Comment

Working...
                                X