• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    No, but my uterus is on fire
    I already told you what that was.

Comment

• I prefer to binge watch shows....the Netflix format is great for that reason.
      But I also download whatever I want....so I can "binge" anything that's already aired.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I already told you what that was.
        Asthma?
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I prefer to binge watch shows....the Netflix format is great for that reason.
          But I also download whatever I want....so I can "binge" anything that's already aired.
          I can go either way....I like binge watching but a show like Homeland is good to watch week to week. Builds the suspense, lets your brain process whats happening. But sometimes an episode will end so good its almost impossible not to want to watch the next episode.

ChaknowwhatImean?

Comment

• Quinns story this year sucked. It started off good too.

Good season though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Don't know them. What are they aboot?
              Homeland is about CIA operatives and spies surrounding middle eastern conflicts/terrorism, etc....

Into the Badlands is very new AMC show. It's like some post-apocalyptic feudal system, where the are no guns, just ninja-like swordplay. It's a weird concept so far, but I think it's done well.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I can go either way....I like binge watching but a show like Homeland is good to watch week to week. Builds the suspense, lets your brain process whats happening. But sometimes an episode will end so good its almost impossible not to want to watch the next episode.

ChaknowwhatImean?
                uh huh. I only watch week to week out of necessity I guess. like, there's no way I'm missing Game of Thrones each week. A lot of other things I can just get more satisfaction watching straight thru like you said.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Quinns story this year sucked. It started off good too.

Good season though.
                  Yea, wasn't really a fan either. I liked last season a lot more even though I cried and yelled at the screen "FARA NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

I may or may not be in love with Nazanin Boniadi......
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, wasn't really a fan either. I liked last season a lot more even though I cried and yelled at the screen "FARA NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

I may or may not be in love with Nazanin Boniadi......
                    I thought Homeland was great this year.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      art is subjective
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

HOMELAND SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is HE gone????

Comment

HOMELAND SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is HE gone????
                          Voldemort? He dead....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

art is subjective
                            The only thing that I didn't like about Homeland this year is that there is no way in hell the CIA would ever let an agent stay involved if there was ANY chance she was a double agent. They would send her directly back to Langley.

That part bothered me. Other than that it was really well done all season. This show is the best thing on TV.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The only thing that I didn't like about Homeland this year is that there is no way in hell the CIA would ever let an agent stay involved if there was ANY chance she was a double agent. They would send her directly back to Langley.

That part bothered me. Other than that it was really well done all season. This show is the best thing on TV.
                              I didnt like how Quinn just happened to stumble across the terror cell. That was poorly done imo. Also, I wanted Saul to verbally destroy Allison.

Comment

I didn't like how they were letting Carrie in the CIA buildings with intel as if she was still an agent. none of it was believable .
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X