X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Your list is hypothetically flawed
    Isn't perfect, but it does show a good example of return on a couple of consecutive 1st round picks. Nothing is a sure thing and Odell may flame out quicker then Nicks, who knows. The draft isn't a sure thing and when you get a difference make to the level of Odell Beckham Jr., you don't trade him away for a chance to get somebody as good, because more likely than not you won't, even with 2 shots at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      He's going to respond with "Absolutely." And you're going to go off on a tangent starting with "Wow..." And Dez will post a very unfunny gif that has nothing to do with the conversation. Then Morehead will be like "Sorry Dezzy, but you're nuts." Then Dez will be like "How so?" Then Bill will come and just make everything uncool.
      I think opa has caught onto my shtick.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Isn't perfect, but it does show a good example of return on a couple of consecutive 1st round picks. Nothing is a sure thing and Odell may flame out quicker then Nicks, who knows. The draft isn't a sure thing and when you get a difference make to the level of Odell Beckham Jr., you don't trade him away for a chance to get somebody as good, because more likely than not you won't, even with 2 shots at it.
        My first post about it was just fooling around but if some team did offer 2 1st rounders(will never ever happen) I think its something to consider. You cant pass up an opportunity of being able to draft 2 first rounders 2 years in a row. Imagine we had 4 1st round picks in 2 years

Gotta nice spreeeead.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          My first post about it was just fooling around but if some team did offer 2 1st rounders(will never ever happen) I think its something to consider. You cant pass up an opportunity of being able to draft 2 first rounders 2 years in a row. Imagine we had 4 1st round picks in 2 years

Gotta nice spreeeead.
          Consider, sure, do?, no. You draft in the hopes of getting a guy like Odell, you don't give him up if you do. If it was the last season of his rookie contract and the team around him is awful, then maybe you think harder about it. Even still, he is the type of player you build around.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            rudy how's 6th and last place?
            How does Dez' balls taste?
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Consider, sure, do?, no. You draft in the hopes of getting a guy like Odell, you don't give him up if you do. If it was the last season of his rookie contract and the team around him is awful, then maybe you think harder about it. Even still, he is the type of player you build around.
              Its not his last year but this team certainly is awful minus Eli JPP and DRC.

Comment

How does Dez' balls taste?
                Just moved a bunch of tile so my guess is extra vinegary.

Comment

• Keep Reese?

Yay or nay?

Comment

• anyone remember when rudy was all sassy in her 2-2 week 4 form?
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Scott Pioli for GM

McDaniels for HC
                      Weis for OC
                      Crennel for DC

7-9

Comment

anyone remember when rudy was all sassy in her 2-2 week 4 form?
                        Nobody cares

Comment

Nobody cares
                          week 4 sassy rudy would've put a period at the end of that

Comment

week 4 sassy rudy would've put a period at the end of that
                            Would week 4 Bill put a period too?

Comment

• week 4 bill, like week 16 g0820at bill dgaf

Comment

• hey, dez...dip****...go approve the league payout so I can get my dough

Comment

Working...
                                X