This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    I didn't see a post by Rudy that should have gotten her banned.

There are poster on here with "hand job" in his signature line for a long time and nobody cares and that shows up on every post he makes, but Rudy will be banned for some arbitrary offensive term or comment? Makes no sense. I feel people should be able to say and comment on what they like and those that don't like it can ignore them. Seems pretty simple to me.
    i am Rudy
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• How do I get in contact with RF? His inbox is full.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        It's that a poster complained about it. there is a poster who has a vendetta against us. You're not on our FB page but if you would like to join we can discuss who it is there.
        I don't have a FB page

Comment

• Give him a call, Dez.

+1 (516) 280-6450

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Give him a call, Dez.

+1 (516) 280-6450
            Did you just call? Dammit Rudy I told you to stop. I know youre thirsty but this is a place of business

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              It's that a poster complained about it. there is a poster who has a vendetta against us. You're not on our FB page but if you would like to join we can discuss who it is there.
              So they support a whiner over something stupid instead of consistently and anonymously enforcing the rules...good idea that will really create a sense of community here. Frankly, we shouldn't know who the MODs are, very bad idea both for the MODs and the overall health of discussion on here.

Comment

Give him a call, Dez.

+1 (516) 280-6450
                That number is in Mineola, NY; why would RF be there?

Comment

So they support a whiner over something stupid instead of consistently and anonymously enforcing the rules...good idea that will really create a sense of community here. Frankly, we shouldn't know who the MODs are, very bad idea both for the MODs and the overall health of discussion on here.
                  Im not blaming the mods, Im just saying I could do a better job than them.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Im not blaming the mods, Im just saying I could do a better job than them.
                    Doubt it, the job they are given is near impossible to do and made doubly harder because some idiot decided that putting "Moderator" under their name is a good idea.

Comment

That number is in Mineola, NY; why would RF be there?
                      it's him

Comment

it's him
                        Then you shouldn't post his phone number publically here. Would you want somebody posting yours?

Comment

• Dezz rather keep Coughlin around until he dies, than ever win any games.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Dezz rather keep Coughlin around until he dies, than ever win any games.
                            Give him some talent and they would start winning again.

Comment

• What I don't understand about you Dezz, and some other posters presumably....is why you have this blind loyalty to individuals that you don't personally know.
                              Am I thankful for the 2 Super Bowl wins under TC? yea, obviously. That doesn't mean I have some attachment to him. I don't have an attachment to any player either for that matter. I want my team to win. And right now, the only few players I see giving us an opportunity to win are Eli, ODB, and DRC. I recognize them as pieces I'd like to keep because I know they contribute towards wins. There are a few other role players that do their job well, but nobody I have an attachment to.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Give him some talent and they would start winning again.
                                Well then that begs the question why do you even CARE who the coach is, if all that matters is the talent on the field?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X